Tarot T4-3D 3-Axis Brushless Gimbal is suitable for GoPro4, GoPro3+, GoPro3 or cameras with similar size. Built-in gimbal controller to work independently, just need to connect a 7~17V power source and it'll work. Control Tilt and Roll Angle of the gimbal, and switch between different modes thru your RC transmitter, it's a very versatile aerial filming gimbal for fixed wing, multirotor and helicopter, you can mount it easily on all of them in different mounting positions. Easy start up procedures, just power it up and wait for a few seconds and it'll level automatically, no need to setup with anything.
Evolved from the legendary Tarot T-2D Gimbal, upgraded Hardware and Software
Control Tilt angle, switch Modes thru RC Transmitter
Work with 60mm Mounting Rail, same as T-2D
All three axis will follow gently with your aircraft movement, you'll get "Smooth" flying experience on the video.
Pan Follow Mode (The common mode)
Roll axis will always be horizontal, Pitch axis will be fixed also, only Pan axis will follow your aircraft movement
- Independent IMU (Gyro), just power it up and it'll work.
- Adjustable Tilt angle and Gimblal mode thru RC system
- USB connector to GoPro
- Video Output to VTX
- Wide range 2S~6S power input
- Connection with computer thru USB cable, fine tune gimbal's behavior
- Allows ordinary RC Receiver, S.Bus and DSM Receiver
- Camera : GoPro Hero 3, 3+ 4 or similar size camera
- Power Input : 2S ~ 6S Li-Po Battery
- Accuracy : ±0.02°
- Max Tilt speed : ±200°/s
- Tilt angle range : -120° to +15°
- Working current : 30mA (@25V) 50mA (@12V)
- Operation temp. : -20°C ~50°C
- Weight : 178g
- Dimension : 99mm x88.5mm x105.6mm
This package includes :
1. ☑ Tarot T4-3D 3-Axis Brushless Motor Gimbal
2. ☑ 1 X Controller Board w/ connection cables
3. ☑ 1 X USB Connector
Useful Information :
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.