The Tarot 250 Racing Drone is well thought all along, the layout is so simple and well planned, the lower deck is a piece of PCB board for easy wiring, you can solder every ESC onto the board and no more messy cables inside the frame, the upper frame is 3K carbon fiber, light weight and strong, and best part is the oversize Landing Skids, that is the same thing on 450 class helicopter, which works perfectly on this 250 racing drone, all this combination made a good racing platform, as we always crash in a race, and this setup gives extra durability, less down time.
Building it is a joy, and is a fairly easy task for experienced RC players with the included English Manual. Note that this is the Airframe only, you will need a many equipment to get it to fly, please refer to the lower part of this page.
• Compact little drone, light weight and durable
Use with 5" propeller, great for flying in tight space or flying thru forest.
• Pretty easy to build for experienced RC guys
If you know how to setup RC radio set and how to solder, you should be able to put this together. However, setting up the CC3D flight controller may need some computer knowledge.
• 450 Helicopter Landing Skids on this 250 Racing Drone
This is a good idea, that landing skids is made of high strength plastic, it's not easy to break, and the drone is pretty light weight, it will not suffer hard damage in a crash. Usually only Propeller breaks, not the frame and landing skids.
• Integrated PCB board for wiring, no messy cables, very tidy wiring
The layout for the 250 racer is well-thought, the lower deck is a piece of PCB board, you can solder ESC power and signal cable on it directly, very clean wiring.
What you need to build a Ready to Fly Racing Drone:
- 1 X Airframe (You're looking at it)
- 4 X 1806 ~ 2204 Brushless Motors
- 4 X ESC (Recommend 12A~20A)
- 2 X CW Propeller (5")
- 2 X CCW Propeller (5")
- 1 X Flight Controller (Recommend CC3D)
- 1 X Tarot TL300M (Pal) / 1 X Tarot TL300MN (NTSC) Camera
- 1 X FPV Video Transmitter
- 1 X Radio Controller Set (At least 5 channels)
- 1 X 11.1V 2200mah Li-Po battery (size no more than 120mm(L) x 37mm (W) / 27.5mm (H))
- 1 X Battery charger
- Some accessories like Battery Connectors and Tools...
- Dimension (frame only) : 195mm (w) x 219mm (l)x 43mm (h)
- Ground clearance : 21.8mm
- Frame weight : 115g
- All-up-weight : 430g (with 11.1V 2200mah battery)
- Flight Controller mounting : Tape the controller onto the frame
This package includes :
1. ☑ 1 X Tarot TL250A Racer Airframe
2. ☑ 1 X Assembly manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.