Tarot's classic hexacopter frame, 695mm motor to motor with foldable arms and legs, compatible with 13" propeller (* recommend with Tarot 1355 carbon fiber props). Featuring a carbon fiber bottom frame and PCB top frame, you can solder the ESC power cable directly onto this PCB top frame and save a lot of messy cabling. The adjustable battery mount allows you to balance the drone with best C.G., once you put something on the drone (e.g. camera gimbal) on the drone, sometimes you need to off-set the weight by moving the LiPo back and forth.
We love the 680 Pro because of the simplicity, it's a reliable and compact hexacopter platform which gives you about 1.5~2.5kg of payload capacity for multi-purpose, you can use it for aerial filming, for fun, for education or project use, it's one of the best selling hexacopter of all time.
Tarot 4.8kg AUW (800g/arm) 4S Combo
This propulsion system made for 4S LiPo, the economical and reliable choice to carry an all-up-weight of 4.8kg into the air (800g/arm).
- 6x Tarot 4006 High Power Brushless Motor (620kv) - Grey Color
- 3x Tarot 1355 Carbon Propellers (Two Holes / CW and CCW)
- 6x Hobbywing XRotor 40A-OPTO ESC
This propulsion system made for 6S LiPo, the more powerful, higher payload choice to carry an all-up-weight of 6kg into the air (1000g/arm).
- 6 x Tarot 4108 High Power Brushless Motor (380kv)
- 3 x Tarot 1355 Carbon Propellers (Two Holes / CW and CCW)
- 6 x Hobbywing XRotor 40A-OPTO ESC
It is not a Ready-To-Fly Edition. You have to install it yourself. However, it is not difficult to install this drone. The following is the circuit diagram. You can click to enlarge this diagram.
* The hexacopter in this video is a T810. It is for your reference only
Frame Specifications :
- Frame weight : 810g
- Arms diameter : 16mm
- Motor to motor : 695mm
- Center body dimension : 195 x 195 x 2.0mm
- All-up-weight : about 2.8~3kg
- Battery : 4S to 6S 4000~5000mah
- Motor : Tarot 4006-680kv (4S LiPo) oor Tarot 4108-380kv (6S LiPo) brushless motor
- ESC : Hobbywing XRotor 40A-OPTO
- Propeller : Tarot 1355 Propellers
- Flight Controller : DJI NAZA V2
- Payload : 1.8~2.5kg
- 1x Tarot 680 Pro Frame Set
Pick the following items to build it yourself
Don't know where to start? Don't worry, follow our tutorial and pick the following items and you'll be able to build one yourself.