Tarot 3515/400KV brushless motor designed for aerial photography, mapping, surveying and other long flight time application scenarios.
Made of international standard aerospace aluminum with high precision CNC machining in Japan (precision 0.001mm).
Each motor is inspected by strict quality standards to ensure consistency from batch to batch.
- New semi-enclosed structure design, lightweight, high strength, fast heat dissipation, effectively prevent gravel and debris from entering the interior of the motor, with good ventilation and heat dissipation effect.
- Use of extreme durable high-quality imported bearings, more stable rotation.
- Fully hand-wound, each motor factory has been dynamic, static testing to ensure the consistency of the motor.
- IP35 dustproof and waterproof protection, unique structure to provide you with better safety assurance.
- Support lithium battery section: 6S
- Propeller: 14-16 inch
- Stator diameter:35mm
- No-load current:0.5A
- Stator end thickness:15mm
- Number of stator ends:12N
- Number of motor poles:14P
- Rotational speed: 400KV±5%
- Motor outer diameter:42mm
- Shaft diameter:4mm
- Motor height:35mm
- Max. continuous current:28.4A
- Max. continuous power:630W
- Internal resistance:85mΩ
- Propeller mounting hole pitch:12mm
- Motor mounting hole distance:25mm
- Motor weight:142g
1 X 3515/400KV brushless motor
1 X Propeller metal mounting piece Φ2.26mm
4 X M3*6 cup head screws
4 X M3*8 semi-round head screws
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.