The Lumenier LUX is a very low profile board allowing it to be mounted in a variety of ways. The board also comes with a set of pin headers you can optionaly solder on. Alternatively, signal wires can be soldered directly to the pads to save on size and weight. The LUX supports PPM or Serial RX (including Futaba, FrSky, S.BUS). A signal inverter is already included for S.BUS. Please note: Baseflight firmware is not supported, and PWM input for individual channels is not supported.
- USB Conflict resolution - Hardware inversion, SBUS or telemetry can be used on any of the 3 available hardware serial ports. USB will not interfere with peripherals.
- High Speed SPI 8kHz Gyro
- MPU interrupt connected to F3, allowing the F3 to know immediately when fresh data is available.
- Dedicated Boot button for easy firmware flashing.
- Reinforced solder pads for trouble-free direct soldering.
- Extremely low profile design.
- Recessed, sideways pin headers. Also enables soldering of all wires directly to pads without use of any pin headers.
- Integrated FRSky RSSI Filter (RC filter).
- Input voltage 6v to 24v. Power the board directly from flight pack up to 6S (on 'BAT' pad only!).
- VIN + VBAT merged - A single wire to power the board will provide voltage input and Telemetry/OSD voltage data.
- Filtered voltage output - output 5v 1A (and 3.3v where applicable) to power peripherals such as GPS, RX, BLACKBOX, OSD. 5v/3.3v RX selectable.
- Cleanflight support (RACE target).
- BLHeli flashing supported by hardware (Feature is currently under software development).
- Raceflight ready
- Betaflight ready
- STM32F303RCT6(256kB flash) 32-bit processor
- MPU6500 Gyro/Accelerometer
- High quality, gold plated PCB
- Highest quality components, individually sourced to meet Lumenier standards
- Micro USB connector for programming
- Dimensions: 36x36x6mm (includes USB in height)
- Mounting Holes: 30.5mm square to center of holes
- Weight: 6g
This package includes :
1. ☑ 1 X Lumenier Lux Flight Controller
2. ☑ 2 X 2 X 7 Straight Pin Headers
Useful Information :
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.