- 32-bit ARM Cortex MCU @48Mhz
- Telemetry capability (voltage, current, temp, rpm)
- Over-current protection (measures the current and reduces it to max 30A)
- Over temperature protection (reduces the max power if hotter then 120°C)
- Expanded adaptive auto timing (3,25-30° advance will be calculated on each commutation)
- For Race Multicopters (24A continuous also with bad cooling *)
- High max. RPM (450.000ERpm, 64.000Rpm with a 14Pol Motor)
- Small size (19 x 27 mm)
- Accurate RPM control (~ 950 steps)
- No additional capacitor needed**
- Very fast throttle response
- Linear throttle response
- Active freewheeling (low diode losses)
- Regenerative braking
- Fast FET switching because of the use of gate drivers
- 2-5S LiPo**
- Oneshot42, Oneshot125 and normal (25 ? 500Hz) PWM auto detected.
- Operating voltage 6 - 25V
- Maximum continuous current 24A
- Instantaneous maximum current 30A active limited
- 500,000 ERPM maximum field speed (use of 450,000 recommended)
- Due to the regenerative braking, the KISS ESC should only be powered by LiPo batteries.
- Never start a brush-less motor in your hands!
- While starting up with propellers mounted, always care for distance yourself and objects
- Never power up your ESC/speed controllers without a valid signal transmitter (receiver or FC) is connected.
- The KISS ESC can be locally heated up to 80 ° C during operation!
- While soldering do not connect a voltage source at the ESC / speed controller.
- Some components on the KISS ESC can be destroyed by static charge. When handling such electronics, make sure to be grounded
- 1 x K.I.S.S. 24A ESC (w/o cable)
Designed for : 210~300 class Multi-rotors (e.g. Racing Drones)
Useful Information :
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.