- High-performance 32-bit microprocessor with a running frequency of up to 120MHz for excellent performance.
- The third generation BLHeli_32 code can support up to 128KHz PWM output frequency, which can be compatible with more motors.
- All codes use damped light mode. Damped light does regenerative braking, causing very fast motor retardation, and inherently also does active freewheeling.
- The code supports features to prevent sync loss. There are tunable parameters that can make the code run well even in the most demanding situations, although default settings will work excellently in normal operating environments.
- The code supports regular 1-2ms pulse width input, as well as Oneshot125 (125-250us), Oneshot42 (41.7-83.3us), and Multishot (5-25us).
- Dshot signaling is supported at any rate up to at least Dshot1200. The input signal is automatically detected by the ESC upon power-up.
- The code also supports a beacon functionality, where the ESC will start beeping after a given time of zero throttles. This can be very useful for finding lost crafts.
- Cont. Current : 60Ax4
- Burst Current : 80Ax4
- Input Voltage : 3-6S Lipo
- BEC output : 5V@0.6A
- Input Wires : 12AWG-130mm* (Red/Black)
- Output Wires : No wires but solder tabs
- Input Connectors : XT60 (w/ Wires Soldered on)
- Output Connectors : No
- Size : 52x42x6.6mm
- Weight: 15g
- Mounting Holes : 30.5x30.5mm
- Throttle Calibration : Supported
- ESC Programming : BLHeliSuite32
- DEO : Supported
- Oneshot Mode : Supported
- Timing : Supported
- Motor Rotation : Supported
(Note: All the wire length above is the original length not the length you see from the outside.)
1 x XRotor FPV 30x30 60A 4in1 ESC
Suitable for: FPVs with 130-280mm Diagonal WheelbaseUseful Information :
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.