This XRotor 4IN1 Micro ESC not only includes 4 high-performance 20A ESCs, 1 built-in BEC, but also output ports for powering peripherals like FC, camera, and a port for FC checking current and voltage in real time. The highly integrated structure makes the installation and wiring simple and clean.
Direction Reversal via TX
Rotation direction of every motor can be set via transmitter. This saves the trouble of re-soldering/re-connecting after connected/soldered motors to the ESC freely and found motor runs in reverse.
The use of high performance 32-bit ARM processors (with the operating frequency of up to 48MHz), built-in drive ICs, imported quality MOSFETs, 3-ounce copper and 6 layers of PCBs guarantees less heat, higher efficiency and rapider response.
Oneshot125, Oneshot42 & Multishot Modes Ready!
This Xrotor 20A 4IN1 Micro ESC not only supports regular throttle signals (with the frequency of up to 621Hz), Oneshot125 (125-250μs) high-speed throttle signals (with the real-time frequency of up to 3.8KHz), but also Oneshot42 (42-81μs) and Multishot (2-25μs) super high speed throttle signals. All this makes communication between FC and ESC more agile, throttle linearity smoother, and throttle response rapider.
DEO Technology/Active Freewheeling
The DEO (Driving Efficiency Optimization) technology implemented in the ESC has multiple advantages:
- Active braking. When reducing the throttle amount, the motor will decelerate very quickly. This feature enables pilots to more easily perform all maneuvers like sharp turns, altitude changes, and sudden braking.
- Higher driving efficiency, longer flight time.
- Lower ESC temperature and a more reliable operation.
Motor Lock-up Protection This XRotor 20A 4IN1 Micro ESC cuts off its output to motor immediately when it detects the motor shaft is locked up.
Splash-proof The whole circuit board and all the components on it have gone through nano-coating treatment; this makes the XRotor 20A 4in1 Micro ESC splash-proof.
- Product Name: Xrotor 20A 4IN1 Micro
- Cont./Peak Current : 20A×4
- LiPo Cells : 3-4S LiPo
- BEC Output : 5.3V/12V，3A
- Input Wires : Black-20AWG-100mm*3 / Black-20AWG-95mm*3 / Black-20AWG-85mm*3
- Output Wires : No wires but solder tabs
- Input Connectors : No
- Output Connectors : No
- Firmware: HW Special Program for FPVs
- ESC Programming: Supported
- Stick Programming : Transmitter
- DEO : Supported
- Throttle Range Calibration : Supported
- Oneshot125 Mode: Supported
- Oneshot42 Mode: Supported
- MultiShot Mode: Supported
- Timing : Not Supported
- Motor Rotation : Supported
- Size : 54x36x7mm
- Weight : 24.5g
- Applications: 130-280mm FPVs
1 x XRotor 20A 4IN1 Micro ESC
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.