The Best ESC for 250/300 Class Multi-Rotors
When comparing to regular 12A & 10A QAV ESCs, the XRotor-15A ESC’s current endurance is improved by 25% to 50%. There won’t be any problem to pair it with 1806 size motor & 2204 size motor. They will provide high power for 250/300 class multi-rotors.
OneShot Mode Supported
Besides regular throttle signals with a refresh rate below 500Hz, the XRotor-15A ESC also supports OneShot mode throttle signals. In this mode, the communication between the flight controller and ESC becomes more agile, the throttle linearity is better, and the response speed is much faster.
DEO (Driving Efficiency Optimization)
The XRotor-15A ESC adopted the DEO technology which has multiple advantages:
- Active braking. When reducing the throttle amount, the motor will decelerate very quickly. This feature enables pilot to more easily perform all maneuvers like sharp turns, altitude rapid changes, and sudden braking.
- Higher driving efficiency, longer flight time.
- Lower ESC temperature. * Different companies call this technology by different names; “SimonK” calls it “Comp_PWM”, “BLHeli” calls it “Dampaning-light” and Kontronik calls it “Active Freewheeling”.
Highly intelligent and adaptive default settings meet almost all applications. The ESC is extremely easy to use.
Twisted-Pair Signal Cable Reduces Interference
The twisted-pair throttle signal cable effectively reduces interference produced in signal transmission and makes the flight much more stable and reliable.
- Cont./Peak Current : 15A/20A
- LiPo Cells : 2-4S LiPo
- BEC Output : No
- Input Wires : Red-20AWG-100mm*1/Black-20AWG-100mm*1
- Output Wires : Black-20AWG-100mm*3
- Input Connectors : No
- Output Connectors : 2.0mm Gold Connectors (Female)
- Throttle Range Calibration : Supported
- Stick Programming : Stick Programming / BLHeliSuite
- DEO : Supported
- Oneshot Mode : Supported
- Timing : Supported
- Light Color : Not Supported
- Motor Rotation : Not Supported
- Size : 47.0x17.0x8.3mm
- Weight : 10.5g
- Applications: 250/300 Class Multirotors
Package:Useful Information :
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.