The XRotor ESC is the answer from Hobbywing for the fast growing Multirotor market, the circuits and functions are optimized for multirotors, reliable and very fast respond time, it's a great choice for your drone.
OPTO means this ESC lacks of the BEC Circuit, BEC circuit is to convert the battery's input voltage to 5V for powering the Receiver. Most of the expensive Flight Controllers (e.g. DJI NAZA) has a BEC unit included, so many players will use OPTO ESC to save money and less work load on the ESC. However, if your Flight Controller has NO BEC included, you will need to purchase an UBEC module (5V) to power up the RC Receiver.
- Special core program for multi-rotor controllers greatly improves throttle response
- Specially optimized software for excellent compatibility with disc-type motors
- All settings except the timing are preset, making usage simple, highly intelligent and adaptive
- The twisted-pair design of the throttle signal cable effectively reduces the crosstalk produced in signal transmission and makes flight more stable
- Compatible with various flight-control systems and supports a signal frequency of up to 621Hz (Note: all throttle signals over 500Hz are non-standard signals)
- Special drive chip has much better MOSFET driving effect than common driving circuit consisted of discrete components
- MOSFET with extra-low resistance brings high performance and great current endurance
- Output : Continuous 10A, Burst 15A up to 10 seconds
- Input Voltage : 2-3cells lithium battery
- BEC : NO BEC
- Timing : High or Intermediate
- Red Black cable length : 85mm
- Signal cable length : 140mm
- Bullet Connector : 2mm
- Size : 44.2 x 12.2 x 9.2mm
- Weight : 7g
- 1 X Hobbywing XRotor 10A Mini 3S OPTO ESC
- 1 X English Manual
Designed for : 200~250 class Multi-rotors (e.g. Racing Drones)
Useful Information :
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.