FlyFun ESC is latest series by Hobbywing, specially for normal to advanced players, positioned between Top of the Line Plantium and the Economical Pentium ESC, who does not need the advanced functions like Braking level, Timing Level, Governor Mode and 6V BEC as the Platinum has, the FlyFun ESC should fulfill most of your needs.
- 1. Safety arming feature: Regardless the throttle stick position, the motor will not spin after battery connected.
- 2. Throttle calibration funtion: Throttle range can be calibrated to be compatible with different transmitters.
- 3. User programmable.
- 4. Multiple program methods supported: transmitter stick, LED Program Card. Very easy to program the ESC at home or at the flying field.
- 5. Compatible with Lipo battery and NiCd/NiMH battery.
- 6. Internal timing can be changed to be suitable for different brushless motors.
- 7. Full protection: Low voltage cutoff protection / Over-heat protection / Throttle signal loss protection.
- 8. Extreme low resistance PCB is used at the power output section, the whole ESC has super current endurance capability.
- 9. Microprocessor uses separate voltage regulator IC, with good anti-jamming capability.
- 1.1 Output: Continuous 40A, Burst 55A up to 10 seconds.
- 2 Input Voltage: 2-6 cells lithium battery or 5-18 cells NiCd/NiMh battery.
- 3 BEC: 3A / 5V switching mode BEC.
- 4 Refresh rate of the throttle signal: 50Hz to 432Hz.
- 5 Max Speed: 210000rpm for 2 Poles BLM, 70000rpm for 6 poles BLM, 35000rpm for 12 poles BLM. (BLM = BrushLess Motor)
- 6 Size: 60mm x 28mm x 12mm
- 7 Weight: 38.8g
- 1 X Hobbywing FlyFun 40A ESC
- 1 X English Manual.
Designed for : 450 class Helicopters or Planes
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.