The wiring is quite simple, just make a Y cable (splinter cable) for the FPV cameras video output, one end to the VTX, one end to this recorder and it'll capture what you see. You can put this box onto the drone for video recording, or use it on the ground side, thru the output port from your 5.8Ghz video receiver.
- 5V input (you can power it with your drone's 5V power supply
- Video format : NTSC or PAL switchable
- Compress format : MJPEG
- FPS : 30fps
- Video output size : VGA (640 X 480) / D1 (720 X 480) / HD (1280 X 480)
- Recorder module dimension : 41mm x 31mm x 9mm
- Max support 32G Micro SD Card
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.