Micro size S.Bus receiver with 16 channels, great on all FPV racers
How to Bind?
- Turn on your Taranis X9D Plus transmitter, goto "Model Setup", in the "Internal RF" section, choose Mode = D16, Channel Range = CH1-16, Receiver No. 01, and then click "Bind", the transmitter will start beeping.
- Power up the XM receiver while holding the F/S button (aka. Bind button). The LED on the receiver will start flashing, that means binding has completed.
- Power off Transmitter and Receiver.
- Turn on the transmitter and power on the Receiver, you should see the Green LED on the receiver, that means it has bound with your transmitter.
- Micro size for micro racing drones (indoor use or park flying)
- Smart Port enabled, realizing two-way full duplex transmission
- S-BUS output
- Up to 16 channels
- Dimension: 15 x10 x3.5mm (L x W x H)
- Weight: 1.6g
- Number of Channels : 16Ch (1~15ch PWM, 16ch is RSSI for FC)
- Operating Voltage Range: 3.5~10V
- Operating Current: 20mA@5V
- Compatibility: FrSky D16 Mode
Suitable for : FrSky D-series Module
Useful Information :
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.