The Micro SD Card slot support FAT32, please format your card to FAT32 first. When flying in 8K refresh rate, the data flow is huge (5 mins flight will generate 80MB file size), please use a CLASS 10 micro SD card for BLackBox. The onboard 16MB flash CANNOT work with 2K speed or above flying (otherwise the drone will brick and crash!!)
- Work with BetaFlight V3.0.1
- Tested working with BetaFlight V3.1, support DShot
- 5V Buzzer port
- Battery voltage sensor
- 6 X ESC port (PWM, OneShot, MultiShot, DShot)
- Support Serial or PPM signal input
- Support BlackBox record to Micro SD Card
- Built-in 16MB memory
- 3 UART port
- UART6 for SBUS or PPM input
- UART1 for SmartPort output
- Support 32 X WS2811 LED on Port 6
- Onboard BOOT button
- Standard pin hole
- JST connection to SED port
- DAC port for current sensor
- I2C port
- STM32F405 32 bit processor, 168Mhz, 1MB flash, 192kb ram
- ICM-20608-G 3-axis gyro thru SPI
- MS5611 BARO sensor port
- Micro USB port
- 36mm X 36mm (30.5mm x 30.5mm mounting hole)
- Weight 7 g
How to flash this board?
- Press and hold BOOT button on the FC and connect USB cable, you should see "DFU" on the top right corner of BetaFlight configurator software, now you can flash it with "BlueJayF4" firmware, please change the USB cable with another one and try again. If still has nothing, proceed to Step 2.
- Open "Hardware and Sound Control Panel" in your Windows, in the "COM and LPT" option you should see something like STM32 BOOTLOADER (COM XXX), that means your computer knows the board is connected, now you need a driver for this board.
- Goto Zadig website and download Zadig software, open it, and in the "Options" field choose "List All Devices" and install the driver for the STM32 BOOTLOADER
- Reboot BetaFlight Configurator, you should see the "DFU" on the top right corner of BetaFlight configurator software, now you can flash it with "BlueJayF4" firmware.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.