- Compatible with DJI M600
- Supports RED EPIC, ARRI ALEXA Mini and more cameras
- Designed for stability in high G-force environments
- 5 minute set-up Professional
- 3-axis handheld stabilization
- 3 modes of operation: Upright, Underslung, Briefcase
- Auto Tune Stability (ATS) for rapid balancing SmoothTrack™ movement smoothing
DJI ”“ Introducing the Ronin-MX
REFINED BALANCEA redesigned structure moves the Ronin-MX battery from the back to the front.
MAGNESIUM CONSTRUCTIONBuilt extensively of lightweight magnesium, the Ronin-MX weighs just 6.11lb (2.77kg).
STRENGTHENED MOTORS AND ESCSA combination of stronger motors and ESCs makes the Ronin-MX 50% more powerful than the Ronin-M. This additional stiffness and power allows the system to better withstand wind resistance when mounted to moving vehicles and aircraft, as well as more rapid movements.
EXTERNAL CAMERA BATTERYCameras such as the RED EPIC need an external battery for power.
INTELLIGENT BATTERIESIntelligent Ronin-MX batteries are compact, light and offer a long battery life of 3 hours.
REMOTE FOCUS CONTROLThe DJI Focus uses DJI’s expertise in brushless motors for previously unheard of levels of precision and accuracy.
PRECISION SOLO CAMERA CONTROLSimple to set up and use, the DJI Ronin Wireless Thumb Controller makes controlling the Ronin-MX easy and intuitive, enabling the capture of shots that would otherwise be impossible for a single operator.
2ND OPERATOR CONTROLA wireless 2.4GHz remote controller is included with the Ronin-MX enabling a 2nd operator to remotely control pan, tilt, roll, and other functions.
FAST, PRECISE BALANCINGSave time and start shooting professionally stabilized video in under five minutes.
CINEMATIC SMOOTHNESSEven with only one operator, SmoothTrack™ technology ensures the Ronin-M translates movements into smooth camera angle changes.
FLEXIBLE MODES OF OPERATIONThree modes of operation, found on all Ronin series products, make the Ronin-MX a powerfully flexible camera stabilization system.
BUILT-IN POWER DISTRIBUTIONA dedicated power distribution box keeps wiring to a minimum while providing power to essential accessories.
UNIVERSAL MOUNTINGMount the Ronin-MX to aircraft easily using a specially designed mounting plate.
SHORT RANGE WIRELESS TRANSMISSIONOn the ground, the SRW-60G* allows film makers to see the image from the camera without running cables up the Ronin-MX.
- Operation Modes
-Jib or Wirecam Mode
- Built-in, independent IMU module
- DJI Specialized Gimbal Drive Motors with Encoders
- Bluetooth Module
- USB Connection
- 2.4GHz Receiver
- Temperature Sensor
- DJI Advanced 32-Bit DSP Processor
- D-Bus Receiver Supported
- Camera Tray Dimensions :
Maximum depth from the center of gravity on camera base plate: 120mm
Maximum height measured from top of camera base plate: 195mm
Maximum width: 160mm
- Accessory Power Connections : 12V Regulated P-Tap x 2, USB 500mW x 1, DJI Lightbridge x 1
- GCU Input Power : 4S Ronin-M Battery
- Connections : 2.4GHz Remote Controller, Bluetooth 4.0, USB 2.0
- PC Assistant Software Requirements : Windows XP or above; Mac OS X 10.9 or above
- Mobile Assistant Software Requirements : iOS 7.1 or above; Android 4.3 or above
- Working Current :
Static current: 300mA (@16V)
Dynamic current: 600mA (@16V)
Locked motor current: Max 10A (@16V)
- Operating Temperature : 5° F ~ 120° F (-15° C ~ 50° C)
- Weight : Including handle bar: 6.11 lb (2.77 kg) Including vibration absorber: 4.74 lb (2.15 kg)
- Gimbal Dimensions :
Excluding handle bar :
280 mm (W) x 370 mm (D)x 340 mm (H)
Including handle bar :
560 mm (W) x 370 mm (D) x 440 mm (H)
- Load Weight (Reference Value) : 10 lb (4.5 kg)
- Angular Vibration Range : ± 0.02°
- Maximum Controlled Rotation Speed : Pan axis: 200°/s / Tilt axis: 100°/s / Roll axis: 30°/s
- Mechanical Endpoint Range : Pan axis control: 360° / Tilt axis control: +270° to -150° / Roll axis control: ± 110°
- Controlled Rotation Range : Pan axis control: 360° / Tilt axis control: +45° to -135° / Roll axis control: ± 25°
What's in the box?
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.