Logs all your flight information onto an Micro SD card. This feature transmits your flight data information on every control loop iteration over a serial port to an external logging device to be recorded.
Download OpenLog firmware
Install OpenLog firmware into the board using FTDI USB doggle
After your flight, you can process the resulting logs on your computer to either turn them into CSV (comma-separated values) or render your flight log as a video using the tools "blackbox_decode" and "blackbox_render".
- Log to low-cost microSD FAT16/32 cards up to 16GB (* sold separately)
- Simple command interface
- Edit config.txt file from a computer to change baud rate and other system settings
- Three modes
- NewLog creates a new log every power up and immediately starts logging
- SeqLog appends a file called "SeqLog.txt" at every power up and immediately starts logging
- Command mode starts OpenLog at a command prompt at power up
- Configurable baud rates (2400 to 115200bps)
- Configure unit through config file or the menu system
- Doesn't drop characters even at full-blast 57600bps
- Power, ground, and RX-I are the minimum connections
- Reprogrammable ATmega328 using the Arduino IDE
- Two LEDs indicate writing status
- Input voltage : 5V
- 2mA idle, 6mA at maximum recording rate
- Size : 0.16 x 0.6 x 0.75" (4 x 15 x 19mm)
How to use?
- Connect 5V power supply and the TX of a flight control to the Openlog's RX.
- Format SD to be FAT16 and insert into the card slot
- The right instructions:When powered,blue light data indication, normally on a red light.
- After completed initializing, it will generate configuration files in the card, open the configuration file modify into the bit rate you need.
- It start recording when powered, generate begin with log to add serial number of log file name.
- 1 X OpenLog
Designed for : CleanFlight / BetaFlight
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.