Great to carry Prosumer or DSLR camera for long time filming.
Why play big? Because when it comes to flying object, the bigger the aircraft, the more stable it is. This T15 is a Foldable 1100 size octocopter (that's more than One meter dia.), it's even bigger with propellers installed. The drone itself is made with top end material, 3K Carbon Fiber Plates and Tubes, Aluminum CNC machined parts everywhere, especially the Motor Mount, they are awesome, machined from one big block of aluminum and then anodized with Orange an Black, plus a thick carbon fiber plate as the motor base mount. It has two battery plates on top, you can put 2 X 22.2 5500mah batteries, and you should get about 15 minutes of flight time. Considering you are carrying heavy payload (e.g. DSLR camera), this is a fairly long flight time.
• One meter class octocopter
Bigger drone gives you better stability and more payload capability.
• It's huge, but still portable!
Fold it up in 3 minutes.
• No tools needed for folding it up
They are hand tightening screw, no tools needed.
• High end material to keep it light weight and strong
Carbon Fiber and CNC Aluminum everywhere!
• Battery mount on top
Able to carry two huge batteries on top, however, please remember to put similar weight of payload underneath to get good balance.
• Large ground clearance
You can put a lot of things down there.
• 155mm Rail Mount
You can put original Tarot DSLR gimbal underneath or DJI Z15 Brushless Gimbal on this 155mm rail.
• Foldable Landing Skids
Easy to fold them up for transportation.
* Futaba Transmitter is an option
It is not a Ready-To-Fly Edition. You have to install it yourself. However, it is not difficult to install this hexacopter. The following is the circuit diagram. You can click to enlarge this diagram.
* The hexacopter in this video is a T810. It is for your reference only
This propulsion system is the economical and reliable choice to carry an all-up-weight of 14kg into the air (1.75kg/arm).
- 8 x Tarot 4114 High Power Brushless Motor (320kv)
- 4 x Tarot 1555 High Strength Plastic Propellers Set (Foldable / CW + CCW)
- 8 x Hobbywing XRotor 40A-OPTO ESC
- Arms Dia : 25mm
- Motor to motor dia. : 1020mm
- Tip to tip dia. : 1070mm
- Height : 380cm
- Body size : 250 x 240mm
- Motor mounting holes : 16mm / 19mm / 25mm / 27mm (triangle)
- Motor : Tarot 4114 / 320KV
- ESC : Hobbywing XRotor 40A-OPTO
- Propeller : Tarot 1555 Propellers
- Flight Controller : DJI A3, WKM or NAZA V2
- Radio Set : At least 8 Ch. Radio System
- Carrying : Tarot DSLR Gimbal (Servo Driven), FPV System, Camera
- Remarks : You need many wires to solder the motors and servo extension cable to connect with flight controller. You need to have RC knowledge for this drone.
1. ☑ T15 Frame (Wires and electronics are sold separately)
2. ☑ Landing Skids
3. ☑ Some Stickers
4. ☑ Assemble Manual
Suitable for :
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.