[30 Oct 19 Updated] DJI iOSD Mini was discontinued so it will not include in the drone
Made for Professional Aerial Filming, small enough for carrying around.
Presenting the portable Storm Drone 6 GPS Flying Platform (V3) w/ NAZA V2 GPS Bind and Fly Edition
Love those beautiful aerial footage taken with Multirotors but don't know where to start? Don't worry, Storm Factory has made one for you. This is a great news, the Storm Drone 6 GPS is a hand built Hexacopter, fully tested and assembled by Storm Drone Team (very experienced on drones), portable size which you will love to carry around, and best of all, Storm Drone 6 GPS is very affordable!
Storm Drone 6 GPS Features
Comparison Chart of NAZA Lite and NAZA V2
Storm Drone 6 GPS is Fully Assembled and Tested
All Storm Drone 6 GPS are well assembled by the experienced Storm Drone Team, don't worry about the quality.
Equipped with one of the best controller in the world - NAZA-M V2
It not only provides outstanding flight stability, but also provides excellent maneuverability, which gives hobbyists a wonderful flight experience. it is so reliable that many high-end drone users have choose it for their high-end drones. Naza-M V2 Controller has the following feature:
- All-in-one Design
- Nine Types of Multi-rotors Supported
- Free Ground Station Function
- New Assistant Software for Smartphone
- Independent PMU with amazing function extension
- Enhanced Failsafe Mode
- Two Levels of Low Voltage Protections
- Multi-rotor One-power Output Fail Protection
- Advanced & Improved Attitude Stabilization Algorithm
- Multiple Flight Control Modes/Intelligent Switching
- New Assistant Software & Firmware Online Update
- GPS Module Available/Accurate Position Hold
- iOSD mini supported (* Sold Separately)
- Intelligent Orientation Control
- Motor Arm and Motor Dis-arm
- PPM, S-BUS & Ordinary Receiver Supported
- Independent LED Module
- Built-in Gimbal Stabilization Function
- Remote Gain Adjustment
Third Generation Storm Drone 6 - Quietly Refined
More power, longer flight time, more attention to details.
Powerful Motor, ESC and user-friendly upgrades
Even first-time flyer can play
Installed with DJI NAZA V2 GPS system, it's like having a Co-Pilot onboard, you can't go wrong with it.
Six Rotors = More speed, more control.
Hexacopter tends to have have higher speed and better control due to the two extra motors include, and you'll get higher overall payload.
"I'm good at Aerial Filming!"
Six Rotors are good for carrying heavy payload - Gimbal + GoPro + FPV system, no problem!
Portability is very important for a multi-rotor, Storm Drone 6 is small so you can use it more often.
Although the size is small, Storm Drone 6 doesn'tâ€™t look like a white plastic toy. It is equipped with carbon fibre body frame. It looks like a PRO and it works likes a PRO.
Expert Built - Tested and Assembled
Guys at the Storm Factory are no workers, they are all technicians which also flies their own product, they are players.
Storm Drone 6 w/ NAZA-M V2 GPS Flying Platform Specifications :
- Flight Controller : DJI NAZA-M V2 GPS System
- Body weight : 870g (without battery)
- All-up-weight : 1290g (with 11.1V 5500mah 30C battery)
- Dimension : 450mm x 375mm x 215mm (without GPS Antenna)
- Motor : Storm M2208 1260kv High Power Brushless Motor
- Propeller : Gemfan 8045C Carbon Fiber Filled Nylon Propeller (3 X CW and 3 X CCW)
- Battery : Storm 11.1V 5500mah 30C
- Flight time : 17min (@11.1V 5500mAh, without Filming Equipment)
(* Maximum flight time is tested on a breezeless day with all-up-weight 1270g, hovering at a height of 2 meters.)
This package includes :
1. Fully Assembled Storm Drone 6 GPS Flying Platform (w/ NAZA V2 GPS System)
(* Please note that we will remove the legs for easier transportation, you just need to insert them and secure with two screws)
2. Optional Receiver (installed)
3. 6pcs Clockwise Blade Propeller (3 of them are spare parts)
4. 6pcs Counter-Clockwise Blade Propeller (3 of them are spare parts)
5. Battery Strap X 2
6. Battery Voltage Display
How to bind with Radiolink AT9 Transmitter
Quick Start Guide
Useful Information :
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.