How to bind?
1. Please turn on your transmitter and select a memory slot
2. Power on the aircraft, then Press and Hold the very small black button on the side of the receiver, until the LED goes flashing, then release the button.
3. After a few seconds it will automatically bind with the transmitter, it's that simple.
How to swap between S.Bus and PWM mode?
1. Make sure the receiver already bound to transmitter.
2. Double tap the very small black button on the side of the receiver (within 1 sec.), then the LED light will change color, Blue is S.Bus, Red is PWM.
RadioLink R9DS Receiver Spec and Features :
- 2.4Ghz DSSS Protocol - No interference with others
- RX voltage and signal strength telemetry, external sensor for EP, Temperature, RPM, GPS etc.
- S.BUS compatible
- All 9 channels only take 3ms to response in parallel
- 4096 resolution, stable servo and no rudder shaking issue
- Takes high voltage up to 10V
- Small design for convenient assembling and operating
- Channel : 9-Ch / CH9 is for S.BUS
- Max input voltage: 10V
- Current : 38-45 mAï¼ˆVoltage input: 5Vï¼‰
- Size: 43mm x 24mm x 15mm
- Weight : 11g
- Section precision 4096
Suitable for : RadioLink AT9 / AT10 Transmitter
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.