"Micro class racer is great, can we put a big camera on it?"
Sure, why not? Meet the cute little whale Storm Moby-X2 Storm Spec
We love the agility and the convenience of 2" racer, following the footstep of the little champion Loki-X2, the Moby-X2 adopts a complete new design high quality carbon fiber airframe and 7075 aluminum hardware, compatible with the latest generation of big CCD FPV cameras (with Wide Dynamic Range), and remaining a super compact size for both indoor and outdoor flying. Bigger FPV camera (bigger Lens and CCD sensor) works better in both daylight and low-light environment, that means you can fly this 2" racer at night in the park and still get bright and contrast image like you'll get from the traditional 5" FPV racer.
Moby-X2 frame features :
- 2" propeller 100 class airframe, first micro class to support big FPV camera (22mm x 22mm size, e.g RunCam Swift mini)
- Adjustable tilt angle and camera well protected by carbon fiber plate
- Compatible with standard size VTX, you can fit with 25mw to 800mw VTX!
- Adopts 20mm standard FC and 4-in-1 ESC
- 3mm carbon fiber main frame for maximum durability
- Super narrow 5mm arms to minimize drag
- Airframe weights 21g only
- Made with high quality imported Japanese Carbon Fiber
- 7075 Aluminum screws
- High-grip aluminum pillars
There will be no compromise on the Storm Spec, using only the best material, all the components are ready-to-race grade, in fact, every piece are exactly the same that Storm Factory racer is using, expect nothing less from the expert built.
Moby-X2 Storm Spec Features
- RunCam Swift Mini CCD camera, great for both daylight and low-light environment, enjoy flying a micro class at night!
- Built-in BetaFlight OSD tells you the battery voltage on the video feeds, you can configure the OSD options thru BetaFlgiht configurator directly, it's very easy.
- Zeus nano adjustable 25mw / 100mw / 200mw / 350mw VTX
- 5.8Ghz omnidirectional linear antenna on the rear to minimize obstruction
- F15-4500kv brushless motors, enjoy the unparalleled power on such small drone
- Fly with both 3S or 4S LiPo to get different flight experience
- F7 FC with BetaFlight + 4-in-1 BL_S ESC gives you extremely good stability and flight performance
HGLRC Zeus F728 Stack F722 FC + 28A BL_S 4-in-1 BL32 ESC
- T-Motor F15 Brushless Motor (4500KV)
- RunCam Swift Mini FPV CCD Camera
- HGLRC Zeus nano VTX (25-350mw)
- 5.8Ghz Linear Antenna (U.FL Connector)
- GemFan 2035BN 4-Blade Propellers
High quality components, expert nothing less from Storm Racing Drones
Designed by players for players, pure FPV excitement with the Moby-X2
Optional prop guards
- Airframe weight : 21g
- Weight : 95 g (without battery)
- Dimension : 70mm (L) x 105mm (W) x 36mm (H) (without battery)
- Motor to motor : 99mm
- Propeller : GemFan 2035BN 3-Blade propeller
- VTX : Default at 200mw, user can change it easily to 25-350mw
- Recommend battery : Support 3S~4S 250mah~400mah LiPo battery (* sold separately)
- RC transmitter : sold separately
- RC receiver : sold separately
This package includes :
1. ☑ Fully Assembled Moby-X2
2. ☑ 6pcs Clockwise GemFan 2035BN 3-blade propeller
3. ☑ 6pcs Counter-Clockwise GemFan 2035BN 3-blade propeller
4. ☑ Battery mat
5. ☑ LiPo straps
6. ☑ 1.5mm Hex wrench (for changing propellers)
* RC Controller & Receiver sold separately
* Battery sold separately
* Charger sold separately
Useful Information :
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.