The Tarot 4112/300KV brushless motor is designed for long duration applications such as aerial photography, mapping and surveying. Made from international standard aerospace aluminium with Japanese high precision CNC machining. Each finished product is inspected to strict quality standards to ensure consistency from batch to batch.
- New semi-enclosed structure design,light weight, high strength,fast heat dissipation,effectively prevent gravel and debris from entering the interior of the motor,but also has good ventilation and heat dissipation effect.
- Use of extremely durable high-quality imported bearings, more stable rotation.
- Fully hand-wound, each motor is dynamically and statically tested before leaving the factory to ensure the consistency of the motor.
- IP35 dustproof and waterproof protection, unique structure to provide you with better safety assurance.
- Three colour motor line output, can unify the output direction rules, convenient to recognize the line sequence when assembling in bulk.
- Model: 4112
- Motor KV: 300
- Stator outer diameter: 41mm
- Stator thickness: 12mm
- No-load current: 0.6A
- Maximum continuous power: 500W
- Rotor diameter: 47.5mm
- Motor height: 31mm
- Support lithium battery section: 6S
- Propeller: 15-16"
- Motor weight: 152g
- Motor cable output length: 53mm
- 1x Tarot 4112-300kv high efficiency brushless motor
- 4x M3*6 cup head screws
- 2x M3*8 half round head screws
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.