For Multi-Rotors, you'll need a reliable speed controller, and this is exactly the one you need. Price is good, the quality is good, we put this on our 5kg drone to do aerial filming, powered with 6S 22.2V battery, flew for 10 minutes, when it land this ESC is just slightly warm, that means energy has converted into motor rotation efficiently.
OPTO means this ESC lacks of the BEC Circuit, BEC circuit is to convert the battery's input voltage to 5V for powering the Receiver's or Servos, since Multi-Rotors has a flight controller on board, that will usually came with a BEC unit for powering itself and the receiver, so for Multi-Rotor players, they use OPTO ESC only to save money and less work load on the ESC.
- Output : Continuous 30A, burst 40A up to 10 seconds
- Input Voltage : 2-6 cells lithium battery or 5-18 cells NiMH battery (tested on 5kg 6 rotor drone, 6S battery, 4822-390kv motor and 1238 propellers, motor's still cool)
- BEC : Not available
- Refresh rate of the throttle signal : 50Hz to 432Hz
- Control Signal Transmission : Optical/electrical coupled system.
- Max Speed: 210000rpm for 2 Poles BLM, 70000rpm for 6 poles BLM, 35000rpm for 12 poles BLM (BLM = BrushLess Motor)
- Size: 55mm (L) x 25mm (W) x 12mm (H)
- Weight: 31g
* You will need banana plugs to connect with brushless motors.
Designed for : Four to Eight Rotor Drone (1kg~5kg all up weight)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.