The Sparrow camera is similar to the famous Swift camera, but featuring 16:9 CMOS sensor, it has 700TVL high resolution, Wide Dynamic Range (WDR), 2D DNR, 0.01 Lux minimum illumination as well as powerful OSD menu, very fast shutter speed which gives you LESS jello effect.
CCD vs CMOS, which to choose?
CCD has better video quality, which you can count every rock on the screen, you'll see the details on the rock. CMOS is faster with lower latency, which you will see a pile of rocks on the screen with less detail.
16:9 CMOS Sensor
Improved image with WDR
Integrated with OSD which tells you the battery voltage
This is "the" 16:9camera for your FPV race drone
- 1/3" CMOS Sensor
- Microphone : None - FOV : 2.1mm ”‹(M8)”‹ FOV145° / 16:9
- Signal syster : PAL / NTSC
- Resolution : 700TVL
- Integrated MIC : Yes - Camera Menu : Yes - Integrated OSD : YES
- S/N Ration : >50dB (AGC OFF)
- Shutter speed : PAL:1/50~100,000; NTSC:1/60~100,000
- AutoGain Control(AGC) : LOW/MIDDLE/HIGH
- Min.illumination : 0.01Lux / 1.2F
- WDR : LOW/MIDDLE/HIGH
- DNR : 2DNR
- Day/Night : EXT/COLOR/BW/AUTO GEN
- Power : DC 5 to 36V
- Net weight : 14g
- Dimensions : L28mm x W26mm x H25mm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.