The Micro Swift 3 is a perfect camera for micro class, super light weight (9g(2.3mm lens) or 11g(2.1mm lens)), using the same SONY 1/3" Super HAD II CCD as the big Swift, provides 600TVL high resolution, D-WDR, 2D DNR, 0.01 Lux minimum illumination as well as powerful OSD menu, good CCD means faster shutter speed, which gives you LESS jello effect. The Micro Swift 3 has M8 Lens or M12 Lens for players to choose for different frames.
CCD vs CMOS, which to choose?
CCD has better video quality, which you can count every rock on the screen, you'll see the details on the rock. CMOS is faster with lower latency, which you will see a pile of rocks on the screen with less detail.
- Using latest SONY 1/3" Super HAD II CCD
- Microphone : None
- FOV : 2.1mm (M12) FOV165° / 2.3mm(M12) FOV 150° / 2.1mm (M8) FOV160° / 2.3mm(M8) FOV 145°
- Signal syster : PAL / NTSC
- Resolution : 600TVL
- Integrated OSD : YES
- One Touch Scene Setting : Personal / Lightrax / Outdoor / Indoor / Cloudy / Twilight
- S/N Ration : >60dB (AGC OFF)
- Shutter speed : PAL:1/50~100,000; NTSC:1/60~100,000
- AutoGain Control(AGC) : YES
- Back light compensation(BLC) : YES
- Min.illumination : 0.01Lux / 1.2F
- WDR : D-WDR
- DNR : 2DNR
- Day/Night : Auto/Color/B&W
- Power : DC 5 to 36V
- Remote Control : Flight Controllers : BetaFlight 3.3 / ButterFlight 3.4 / Cleanflight 2.2
- Weight : 9g(2.3mm) / 11g(2.1mm)
- Dimensions : 19mm x 19mm x 25mm
M8 version Micro Swift 3, smaller and lighter for smaller frames
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.