Compare with normal XRotor ESC, the Pro series has upgrades inside out, faster throttle respond and adopted with DEO (Driving Efficency Optimization) to get lower working temprature, longer flight time and more linear throttle curve, huge cooling heat-sink which helps to get better performance. Auto Timing Adjustment and Preset Parameters for simplied user experience, all these made the XRotor Pro ESC the perfect choice for your multirotor.
This XRotor 50A Pro ESC is an OPTO ESC, which means it has no 5V circuit (BEC). Most of the expensive Flight Controllers (e.g. DJI NAZA) has a BEC unit included, so many players will use OPTO ESC to save money and less work load on the ESC. However, if your Flight Controller has NO BEC included, you will need to purchase an UBEC module (5V) to power up the RC Receiver.
- Special core program for multi-rotor controllers greatly improves throttle response
- Auto Timing Adjustment and Preset Parameters for easy operation
- DEO (Driving Efficiency Optimization) technology significantly improves throttle linearity and driving efficiency
- Open Cooling Fin
- Output : Continuous 50A, Burst 70A up to 10 seconds
- Input Voltage : 4-6cells lithium battery
- BEC : NO BEC
- Refresh rate of the throttle signal : up to 621Hz
- Timing : High or Intermediate
- Red Black cable length : 390mm
- Signal cable length : 520mm
- Bullet Connector : 3.5mm
- Size : 48 x 30 x 15.5mm
- Weight : 56g
- 2 X Hobbywing XRotor 50A Pro ESC (OPTO)
- 1 X English Manual
Designed for : Four to Six Rotor Drone (3kg to 10kg all up weight)
Useful Information :
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.