Pixel Grade Stabilized Video Footage
Presenting the Walkera G-3D 3-Axis Brushless Motor Gimbal for GoPro / iLook+ camera
People are starting to know how a Brushless Motor Gimbal would help for Aerial Filming, and Walkera has launched a new Gimbal called the G-3D, it provides pixel grade stability for your footage, you'll get a very smooth and fluent video like using professional equipment, the G-3D is a simple and useful gadget, allows you to control the Tilt and Roll axis thru your RC transmitter in the middle of the flight.
Because the gimbal has it's own Gyro and circuit board, it can work independently, just put a GoPro / iLook+ camera on it and power up with 7.4V~28V power (recommend 12V / 3S Li-Po), and it do the job. Compare with G-2D, the G-3D is 3-Axis, it has the extra Pan axis, which compensate the Yaw movement from the drone, giving you even more stable video.
Independent Controller, just power it up and it will work on it's own
Please make sure your drone has the ground clearence for this G-3D Gimbal (at least 120mm)
- Gimbal weight : 188g (without camera)
- Tilt Angle : -135 to +90 degrees
- Roll Angle : -45 to +45 degrees
- Pan Angle : -45 to +45 degrees
- Power Input : 7.4V~28V (recommend 11.1V / 3S)
- Accuracy : 0.02 degrees
- Dimension : 114.3mm x 97.5mm x 106.6mm
This package includes :
1 X Walkera G-3D Brushless Motor Gimbal (Fully tuned, 100% ready to use out of box)
4 X Power Cable and Control Cable
3 X Hex Wrench
1 X Mounting rail and screws
1 X Plastic screw driver
Tips for the gimbal
1. Must put GoPro / iLook+ camera in the gimbal before start up. Gimbal is very weight sensitive, it requires good balance.
2. Make sure NO
cable tangling the gimbal.
3. Hand held the gimbal as level as possible when starting up, that helps the gimbal to work better.
Suitable for : 350 to 550 class Multi-rotors w/ GoPro 3 or 4 / Walkera iLook+ Camera
Useful Information :
Get it now for
USD $199.00 USD $169.00 only!