The internationally popular T-Rex 450 has long been a trend setting helicopter, every enthusiasts probably has owned at least one. It is the ideal model for beginners as well as experts practicing advanced maneuvers. Now the T-Rex 450 evolution continues, as Align drops another shocker into the market; with even more innovative designed incorporated, the brand new T-Rex 450L Dominator.
Frame Assembly Video :
Test Flight Video :
T-Rex 450L reverses the common impression people have on T-Rex 450, with material integration technology utilized on side frame design, and has features previously found only on larger models, such as battery mounting rails, top mounted motor, 700E DFC type main bearing block with integrated servo mounts, forming striking resemblances to larger contest grade models. The newly added frame reinforcement plates not only improves helicopter’s overall rigidity and anti-torsion characteristics, the beautiful red anodizing also creates highly pleasing aesthetics, further exhibits the T-Rex 450L’s attractiveness and exclusiveness. In addition, the T-Rex 450L cleverly expands on the core concepts of T-Rex 450 Pro designs, to carry on the heritage of its mature design of excellence.
Equipped with the DFC flybarless head assembly, paired with newly designed 3D specific 360 3G main rotor blades that are both stable and agile, improving anti-torsion characteristics and power output during flight, resulting in even better flight stability. Based on 6s voltage, the 460MX (1800KV) motor is tailor made for the T-Rex 450L DOMINATOR. When paired with RCE-BL45X brushless speed controller, the motor has superior efficiency, high power output, extreme torque, and low current, low temperature. As a totem to the 850MX Dominator motor, The 460MX shares the same extraordinary pedigree. Brand new DS430M servos controls the swashplate, with feature such as improved torque and speed, along with double bearing support, resulting in minimal deadband and better longevity.
With cutting edge design concepts and top grade electronics, T-Rex 450L Dominator surpasses traditional flight performances with higher stability, extreme power, superior control feel, yet maintains the convenience of smaller size. The T-Rex 450L Dominator is a model not to be missed!
GPRO Programmable Flybarless System :
ALIGN new multifunctional GPRO flybarless system with active CPU, processing 20 times faster than previous generation. The freshly new software structure improves system compensation, bring GPRO up with precise and agile response, and also keep up-to-date flying performance than ever.The most important is that utilizes with latest iOS and Android APP can be easily and directly adjusted through mobile phone while at the field. New human oriented interface allows convenient and rapid setup and installation.
● Brand new CPU, processing 20 times faster than previous generation, bring GPRO up with precise and agile response.
● Freshly new software process structure improves system compensation and keep up-to-date flying performance.
● Utilizes with latest iOS and Android APP that GPRO can be easily and directly adjusted through mobile phone while flying outdoors.
● New human oriented interface allows convenient and rapid setup and installation.
● Superior flying characteristic remain the same flying control among T-REX 250~800 helicopters.
● Full support receivers and satellites currently on the market, including S.BUS/X.BUS and DSM2/DSMX/DSMJ/DMSS.
Specification of the GPRO Programmable Flybarless System :
● Operating voltage range:DC 3.5V~8.4V
● Operating current consumption:<80mA @4.8V
● X and Y axis Operating Angle Range:-300~+300 degree
● Z axis Operating Angle Range:-600~+600 degree
● Sensor resolution:12bit
● Supports 90/120/135/140 CCPM swashplates
● Spektrum and JR Satellite receivers support (Replaces original factory receiver)
● Futaba S.BUS/JR X.BUS system support
● Supports Wide/Narrow Bandwidth Digital and brushless servos
● Compatible with 2 to 5 blades rotor heads
● Built in governor function
● Maximum working voltage: 8.5V
● Compatible with 1024/2048 resolution Spektrum receivers
● Field setup without the use of a PC
● Support up to 6 servos
● Automatic servo type recognition
● Operating Temperature:-20~60 degree
● Operating Humidity:0%~95%
● Size:36.5x25.2x15.6 mm Size
Users must have a certain concept of security to operate the R/C helicopters.
Be sure to read and comply with related safety notes of instruction manual before flying.
Specification of the Trex 450L Dominator :
|Equipped with the DFC flybarless head assembly, with extremely low CG design to minimize wind resistance while providing more direct control feel. In addition, the brand new main rotor head block and new spindle design has been incorporated as standard feature. Paired with newly designed 3D specific 360 3G main rotor blades that are both stable and agile, resulting in improved flight performance.
|Carbon side frame plates utilized composite material integration technology, featuring integrated battery mounting rails. The clever use of open spaces within the frame resulting in a structure that is both rigid and aesthetically pleasing. In addition, the T-Rex 450L cleverly expands on the core concepts of T-Rex 450Pro designs, to carry on the heritage of its mature design of excellence.
| Designed with direct servo CCPM control, and a single piece main bearing block with integrated servo mounts similar to that of T-Rex 700E DFC, for simplified servo installation and clean aesthetic. Brand new DS430M servos feature improved torque and speed, with dual bearings design to minimize deadband and provide better longevity.
| Based on 6s voltage, the 460MX (1800KV) motor is tailor made for the T-Rex 450L DOMINATOR, featuring superior efficiency, high power output, extreme torque, and low current, low temperature. As a totem to the 850MX Dominator motor, The 460MX shares the same extraordinary pedigree.
| Brand new RCE-BL45X electronic speed controller, capable of 2S-6S lipos, with switching BEC featuring variable voltage adjustment between 5V-6V.
| Frame reinforcement plates were added to effectively increase frame rigidity and increase anti-torsion ability. Classic red anodizing increases overall aesthetics of the helicopter.
| Brand new battery mounting plate with battery latching design, along with integrated mounting rails in side frames to simplify battery installs while protecting them.
|New style swash anti-rotation guide with embedded anti-wear material, effectively minimize the wear between swashplate long ball and guide.
|Vertical rudder servo mount design for closer CG, increasing the sportiness of 3D flights.
| Added tailboom support bridge design to increase the rigidity of the overall tailboom/support assembly.
| Using competitive material and special imbedded technology for vertical tail, enhanced its structural strength and boutique texture efficiently, vivacious color providing excellent visibility.
| Brand new tail blade grips with thrust bearing design, dramatically increase rudder precision and tail locking effectiveness, while increasing the longevity of bearings. The brand new extended tail rotor blades to match the 360mm main rotor blades also contributes to the tail locking performance. The new style paint scheme provides better visibility in midair.
|New style dual point supported tail control assembly for slop free tail, improving on rudder resolution and control precision.
||ALIGN new multifunctional Gpro flybarless system with active CPU, processing 20 times faster than previous generation. The freshly new software structure improves system compensation, bring Gpro up with precise and agile response, and also keep up-to-date flying performance than ever.
● Length: 705mm
● Height: 205mm
● Width: 110mm
● Main Blade Lenght: 360mm
● Main Rotor Diameter: 804mm
● Tail Rotor Diameter: 171mm
● Motor Drive Gear: 11T
● Main Drive Gear: 121T
● Autorotation Tail Drive Gear: 106T
● Tail Drive Gear: 25T
● Drive Gear Ratio: 1 : 11 : 4.24
● Weight (w/o power system): 730g
Included Accessories :
● T-REX 450L DOMINATOR Set X 1 set
● Gpro Flybarless System X 1 set
● 360 3G Carbon Fiber Blades X 1set
● RCE-BL45X 45A Brushless ESC X 1
● 460MX Brushless Motor (1800KV) X 1
● DS430M Digital Servo X 3
● DS525M Digital Servo X 1
Radio transmitter and electronic equipment required for assembly:
● Transmitter (6-channel or more, helicopter system)
● Receiver (6-channel or more)
● Digital pitch gauge X 1
● 6S Li-Po 1100 ~ 1400mAh battery x 1
HeliPal.com Sends You Everything!
Do you know? Some online sellers on the market keep some items to make more profit
such as remote controller, Li-Po battery, battery charger or somethings you can't imagine.....
WE PROMISE THAT WE WILL SEND YOU EVERYTHING!
Suitable for :
Size comparison :
Get it now for
USD $639.99 USD $519.90 only!