This is a 2.4Ghz 16-Channel receiver with S.Bus port and compatible with Futaba FASST protocol, you can bind it with your Futaba 6EX / 7C / TM-7 / TM-8 / T8FG / T10C / TM-10 / T10CG / T12Z / T12FG / TM-14 / T14MZ etc transmitter. It's so small and light weigh (4.2g) that you can fit it on palm size FPV racers and connect with CC3D or CleanFlight flight controllers.
Binding procedures :
- Output Channel : 16-Channel
- Output Signal : RSSI & S.Bus (1CH~16CH)
- Port : S.Bus
- Protocol : Futaba FASST
- Input Voltage : 3.5~8.4V
- Servo frame rate : 14ms (FS-normal speed mode) / 7ms (HS-high speed mode)
- Working Temperature range : -10-80℃
- Dimension : 36 X 19 X 7 mm
- Weight : 4.5g
How to switch between Fast Speed (FS) and High Speed (HS) mode :
- Turn on your Futaba transmitter
- Press and hold F/S button on receiver, and connect battery at the same time
- Wait until red LED turns off and green LED turns solid, that means binding complete.
* WARNING : HS mode is only applied for high-speed digital servos.Other servos should select FS mode otherwise servos will get hot or even burn out.
LED Status :
- Turn off transmitter
- Connect the battery to receiver
- Press the F/S button on the receiver for 6 seconds, then release, the red LED will flash rapidly for HS Mode, or flash slowly for FS Mode. Repeat this procedure to alternate modes
: Futaba 6EX / 7C / TM-7 / TM-8 / T8FG / T10C / TM-10 / T10CG / T12Z / T12FG / TM-14 / T14MZ transmitter
Get it now for USD $33.90 only!