Meet the racing spec'd, super lightweight airframe for high-end FPV Drone Racing - Storm Loki-X5
Designed from ground up, every detail on the Storm Loki-X5 airframe is made for the highest level FPV racing game, well placed weight distribution, works with 2204~2306 size brushless motors
and 5" propellers
and have a motor to motor length of 212mm only; lightweight 4mm carbon fiber
unibody main frame with super narrow arms of 12mm which have excellent drag co-efficiency, greatly increase handling and acceleration. The bare Storm Loki-X5 frame kit weights only 58 g
makes it a featherlight chassis and ready for the most powerful output.
Designed by players, for players, the well-thought
layout is compatible with the latest generation FPV racing equipments on the market, building the Storm "Loki-X" would be an enjoyable task.
The airframe comes with all Aluminum hardware, 30mm long spacers with anodized black and textured grip surface treatment, and exclusively, included with 7075 Aluminum
screws with anodized crimson red treatment, how's that for a high-end FPV airframe?
Size Versions :
The Storm "Loki-X" airframes support either 3", 4", or 5" propellers. The corresponding frame sizes are listed below, measured diagonally from motor shaft to motor shaft.
- 3" Prop Arm = 130mm Storm Loki-X3
- 4" Prop Arm = 167mm Storm Loki-X4
- 5" Prop Arm = 212mm Storm Loki-X5
* Video by Gondi Race
* Sr Tony FPV
* Video by Matt D
* Video by Crazy PIDs
* Florin Cozma
* Video by Welho
50% less surface area compare with competition
- Full 3K Carbon Fiber "Unibody" airframe featuring a solid 4mm main plate and 1.5mm top plate
- Super light setup, airframe weighs 58 g, this is about 50% lighter than competition
- Minimum surface area, 50% less drag than competition
- Motor to motor 212mm, very compact size for 5" Propellers
- Excellent handling, extremely agile, fast roll and stable pitch
- Super narrow arms of 12mm for best drag co-efficiency
- 7075 Aluminum screws included, 50% lighter than steel and iron screws
- Suitable for 2204 ~ 2306 motors
- Multiple motor mounting holes to fit a variety of motors (M3 and M2 screw mounting patterns).
- Easy grip anodized spacers
- "Bumpers" on the end of the arms to protect the motor during a crash, like all SRD series.
- Dedicated cutouts for SMA connector and video transmitter
- Compatible with HS1177 FPV cameras (26mm cams) such as RunCam Swift FPV CCD Camera
- Able to carry HD camera (such as the GoPro 4, RunCam Action Cam, or GoPro Session) with optional camera vibration mount (not included)
- Easy Lipo Access (suggested Lipo is a 1300mah 4s)
Less surface area means less drag, leads to better acceleration and handling.
Lightweight is king!
7075 Aluminum screws included
No compromise for ultimate performance.
Compatible with most popular FPV racing equipment on the market
The Storm "Loki-X" airframe is designed by professional FPV racers according to their own preference, it supports the most common equipment on the market such as 30.5mm flight controller, HS1177 cameras, 20mm VTX, 12mm x 27mm ESC, 16mm x 19mm M2 and M3 holes for motors, dedicated antenna mounts... you'll appreciate the frame design when you get your hands on it.
Battery can be mount on top or underneath to get different C.G.
The Storm Loki-X3, X4 and X5 airframes, aim for the most high-end FPV racing
This package includes :
1 X Storm Loki-X5 carbon fiber airframeset (4mm thick, w/ nylon hardware)
20 X 7075 Aluminum Button-head screw M3 X 6mm
4 X 7075 Aluminum Button-head screw M3 X 8mm
4 X 7075 Aluminum Flat-head screw M3 X 10mm
4 X Aluminum spacers 30mm
Storm lipo strap
Storm neoprene landing pads
Get it now for
USD $69.90 USD $59.90 only!