Limited Time Offer - StormType-A V3 has FREE UPGRADE to BeeRotor BRF3 FC.
The popluar and versatile 280 class FPV racer with 6" propellers
Storm Type-A V3 Ready to Fly Edition with BeeRotor BRF3 Flight Controller (BetaFlight software)
The Storm Type-A racing drone has evolved to version 3, upgraded with the latest electronics and 15%
lighter weight for better performance.
Designed by professional FPV racers, the Type-A frame is a classic design with replaceable 4mm carbon fiber arms and 1.5mm main frames, all-up-weight is 417 g only (without battery).
The Storm Type-A V3
is an optimized blend of the latest technology and components, utilizing EMAX MT2204-2300kv and HQ 6 x 4.5 propellers which is a super efficient combination for all kinds of flight style, we tried it with a 3S 2200mah 35C battery and we've got about 9~10 minutes of quality flight time which is incredible for such small quadcopter. The Foxeer 700TVL
CMOS camera combined with the Storm FX799T video transmitter w/ Raceband delivers excellent FPV experience. It is powerful quadcopter
that is ideal for both FPV (First Person View) or LOS (Line of Sight) flying.
Storm Type-A V3 Features
Storm Type-A V3 Upgrade Highlights (Compare with V2)
- 280mm size (motor to motor)
- Carbon Fiber airframe with 4mm replaceable arms
- Powerful EMAX MT2204-2300kv Motors and 6045 Propellers for quick acceleration and sharp cornering
- Storm tuned BetaFlight parameters and Three flight modes
- Storm FX799T 200mw video transmitter support Raceband FPV channels
- Adjustable tilt angle 90° camera and Video Transmitter, ZERO delay and good quality video in the forest
- Installed with OSD module, it overlays Battery Voltage and Battery Current on the video screen
- "Bumpers" on the end of the arms protect the motors in a crash
- Built-in remote triggering buzzer for lost-n-found
- Built-in low battery warning buzzer
- Able to carry ActionCam (such as GoPro 4, Mobius, or GoPro Session) with camera mount
Thank you FPV-Leif for sharing this amazing video
Thank you tyvgbjk for sharing this amazing video
Thank you Magnus Sæternes Lian for sharing this video on youtube
Thank you Hover State Photography for sharing this video
Thank you Guillaume Thery for sharing this video
Thank you Guillaume Thery for sharing this video
Thank you Rob Elliott for sharing this video
The classic Storm Type-A, designed by players, for players.
Comes to the third generation, it's lighter
- Camera changed to Foxeer XAT700 HS1177 FPV camera
- CC3D changed to BeeRotor BRF3 Flight controller preloaded with BetaFlight software (Storm tuned)
- VTX changed to Storm FX799T 200mw w/ Raceband
- Power distribution cable changed to BeeRotor distribution board with current sensor
- Gemfan propellers changed to HQ 6 x 4.5 propellers
, faster, and more efficient
The Storm Type-A V3 includes our exclusive optimized BetaFlight Parameters!
Pre-loaded with three flight modes and three speeds.
The Angle Mode
is auto-leveled making is a no-stress flying experience for the complete beginner or for flight training.
In Horizon Mode
the drone is no longer limited by angle, allowing you to do flip and roll, auto-leveling directly after performing the trick.
In Rate Mode
, the drone will fly like an airplane with no auto-leveling or angle limitation, making it great for flying around in large spaces.
These flight modes are completely unique to the Storm Type-A V3 – there is nothing else like it on the market.
Specially picked high efficient propulsion system
You want speed and long flight time, this is the perfect combination!
Upgraded to Storm Mini 30A ESC
The ESC is connected to the power distribution board with JST connector, in case you need to replace with a new ESC, just unplug the old one and connect a new one, no soldering is required!
Upgraded with Foxeer CMOS camera
Provides great image quality
during transitions from bright to dark lighting conditions. The tilt angle is adjustable for different flight
Storm FX799T 200mw Video Transmitter w/ Raceband, it's more user-friendly in the field
Built-in OSD module on the BRF3 Flight Controller which includes battery current and battery drainage, this is useful!
Installed with a remote controlled battery-warning buzzer!
A remote controlled battery-warning buzzer comes already installed in the drone. This buzzer will alert you when the low voltage threshold (adjustable) has been reached. You can also trigger the buzzer using a switch on the transmitter to help locate the aircraft if you happen to land in tall grass.
Don't have the time to build one yourself? HeliPal has the Ready-to-Fly package for you!
A big reason for upgrading FrSky radio set (* optional)
You'll get telemetry data on the FrSky transmitter screen such as Battery voltage, Current drainage, Radio signal... etc, and it'll voice alert you for low battery and radio signal.
Storm Type-A V3 Specifications :
- Weight : 417g (without battery)
- All-up-weight : 597g (with 11.1V 2200mah 35C battery)
- Dimension : 163mm (L) x 200mm (W) x 34mm (H) (without battery)
- Motor : EMAX MT2204-2300kv Motor
- Propeller : HQ 6 x 4.5 propeller
- ESC : Storm Mini 30A ESC
- Flight Controller : BeeRotor BRF3 w/ built-in OSD module (running BetaFlight software w/ Storm tuned parameters)
- FPV system : Storm 5.8Ghz FX799T 200mw Video Transmitter
- Camera : Foxeer 90° 700TVL CMOS (PAL)
- Radio System : RadioLink AT9S 2.4Ghz
This package includes :
Fully Assembled Type-A (w/ BeeRotor BRF3 F3) and FPV System (Camera and Transmitter)
RadioLink AT9S Radio System
Storm 11.1V 2200mah 35C Li-Po Battery
SKYRC E3 Charger
6pcs Clockwise HQ 6 x 4.5 Propeller (4 of them are spare)
6pcs Counter-Clockwise 6 x 4.5 Propeller (4 of them are spare)
2.0mm Hex Wrench
8mm Hex Nut Driver
ActionCam Mount w/ damper balls
HeliPal.com Quality Control, Checks, Tests and Calibrates Every Single Helicopter Before
Do you know how important is it? Trust us it is VERY IMPORTANT!
Many online sellers don't check and calibrate their products at all because it requires experienced rc
pilots and it is very time consuming as well. The Helipal.com team checks & calibrates every
aircraft, battery and battery Charger to ensure everything is in good condition!
HeliPal.com Sends You Correct Power Adapter and Frequency!
There are too many types of power adapters in the world. For example, the power adapter for the
UK cannot be used in USA. We know the standard of your country and we will send you the correct
one. The AC frequency is different for different countries as well. If you have no idea on what
frequency should be used for your country, we will send you the correct one.
Suitable for :
The Type-A V2 is a very easy to fly, well calibrated quadcopter installed with FPV system, basically if you have experience on RC aircraft before, you can handle it. We recommend you fly it in open space and get used with the control first, after sometime you can fly in tight space, it's a lot of fun to fly this little bird by looking at the FPV monitor.
* If you wish to further develop in this hobby, we recommend you upgrade the Radio System to FrSky Taranis X9D Plus radio set with your purchase, it gives you more compatibility in the future and you'll get real-time telemetry (e.g. Battery voltage, battery current, etc.) on the FrSky transmitter screen and voice alert.
* We recommend you get a lot of spare propellers.
* Get some extra batteries, as each pack gives you about 7~8 minutes of
flight time. In our experience you will want at least 5~6 packs for each race
day. We use a battery charger on site for non-stop flying.
* Remember this, the lighter the drone the better the handling. By using a
lighter battery for this drone you will get more nimble flight performance.
You will really appreciate the difference.
Useful Information :
Get it now for
USD $499.00 USD $399.00 only!