Storm SRD280 V4 has FREE UPGRADE with Storm M2207-2000kv ultra-light motor and Storm Raptor 390 30A ESC.
Meet the drone from future
Storm Racing Drone SRD280 V4 - Ready to Fly Edition with BeeRotor BRF3 Flight Controller (BetaFlight software)
The SRD280 V4 is the unique one, just look at it, it's ABSOLUTLY
beautiful, it's more like a display for your desk than a racing drone. The frame is a completely new design, the futuristic Canopy is not just a plastic shell add-on, it's actually part of the frame structure, you can "open the bonnet" and get your hands inside the drone for repair, you don't see that on other drones. Came in a Ready-to-Fly package, tested and fine tuned, it's not just a cool looking machine, it flies really good as well, and very fast!
Comes to the V4 edition, Storm has done a big upgrade on the electronics to racing spec which is identical with the championship winner Loki-X series. The Flight Controller has changed to BeeRotor BRF3 preloaded with BetaFlight software and our exclusive optimized BetaFlight Parameters
, you'll get three flight modes and three speeds, from beginner to expert, you'll find the right one that is comfortable to use, just sit back and enjoy Podracing in this Sci-Fi drone with the support from Storm.
SRD280 V4 Upgrade Highlights
Storm SRD280 FPV Video
Video by Jerry1212
Technology under the bonnet
The Storm SRD280 V4 includes our exclusive optimized BetaFlight Parameters!
- 50 g lighter than pervious version!!
- Changed from CC3D to BeeRotor BRF3 flight controller with BetaFlight and Storm tuned parameters
- Upgrade to Storm Spear™ M2207-2000kv motor
- Upgrade to Storm Raptor 390 30A ESC
- Upgrade to Storm FX799T 200mw VTX w/ Raceband
- Added with OSD (On Screen Display) with battery voltage and current meter
- Upgrade to HQ 6 x 4.5 direct drive propeller gives you tremendous amount of thrust, great combination with the Storm Spear M2207 motor that can drive them!
- Upgrade to TBS Triumph Antenna
- 2 X 8pcs WS2812B LED on the rear that change color according to throttle input, great visibility
Pre-loaded with three flight modes and three speeds.
The Angle Mode
is auto-leveled making is a no-stress flying experience for the complete beginner or for flight training.
In Horizon Mode
the drone is no longer limited by angle, allowing you to do flip and roll, auto-leveling directly after performing the trick.
In Rate Mode
, the drone will fly like an airplane with no auto-leveling or angle limitation, making it great for flying around in large spaces.
These flight modes are completely unique to the SRD280 V4 – there is nothing else like it on the market.
Ultra light weight Storm Spear M2207-2000kv and HQ 6 x 4.5 direct drive propeller
Specially built for the latest FPV racing generation, by using high quality steel bearings and CNC precision machined parts, the Storm Spear™ motor delivers silky smooth and reliable power. The Kv and size of the motor are carefully selected to be optimized for 5" props on a 4s battery which gives you excellent handling and rocket fast speed.
Comes complete with the Foxeer CMOS camera
The Foxeer camera ensures great image quality during transitions from bright to dark spaces. The tilt angle is fully adjustable, so that you can be assured of great video from any of the flight styles you choose.
Storm FX799T 200mw Video Transmitter
with the famous TBS Triumph Antenna, delivers
great quality and reliable video feeds
Built-in OSD module on the BRF3 Flight Controller which includes battery current and battery drainage, this is useful!
LED are controlled by flight controller, tells you the drone status
Installed with a remote controlled battery-warning buzzer!
A remote controlled battery-warning buzzer comes already installed in the drone. This buzzer will alert you when the low voltage threshold (adjustable) has been reached. You can also trigger the buzzer using a switch on the transmitter to help locate the aircraft if you happen to land in tall grass.
Ready to Fly Package, well tested and fine tune by Storm
A big reason for upgrading FrSky radio set (* optional)
You'll get telemetry data on the FrSky transmitter screen such as Battery voltage, Current drainage, Radio signal... etc, and it'll voice alert you for low battery and radio signal.
You can always customize the canopy and make it your own, get everyone's attention in the field.
Came with Black and White SRD280 Decal, dress it up!
Every Canopy is hand painted from factory, we have different colors in-stock.
RadioLink AT9 - Easy to use, reliable 9-Channel RC System
We like this RadioLink AT9 system so much, compatible with S.Bus and Telemetry module (* sold separately), and it's SUPER easy to use, the menu in the transmitter is straight forward, easy access and we have it setup with our multi-rotor in just few minutes. Finishing is good, stick spring tension feels right and reliable to use, included the R9D 9-Channel receiver with S.Bus, it's a perfect match with the Storm Drone.
SRD280 V4 Specifications :
RadioLink AT9 Transmitter Spec and Features:
- Weight : 459g (without battery)
- All-up-weight : 608g (with 14.8V 1300mah 65C battery)
- Dimension : 230mm x 245mm x 110mm
- Flight Controller : BeeRotor BRF3 (running BetaFlight software w/ Storm tuned parameters)
- Motor : Storm Spear™ 2207kv 2000KV Motor
- ESC : Storm Raptor 390 30A ESC
- Propeller : HQ 6 x 4.5 direct drive propeller
- FPV system : Storm 5.8Ghz FX799T 200mw Video Transmitter (Default 5665 mhz)
- FPV Antenna : TBS Triumph Antenna
- Camera : Foxeer HS1177 FPV CMOS Camera (90°)
- Radio System : RadioLink AT9 2.4Ghz
- Dimension : 183mm x 193mm x 100mm
- Weight : 880g
- Frequency : 2.4Ghz ISM (2400mhz ~ 2485mhz)
- Modulation mode : QPSK
- Channel bandwidth : 5.0mhz
- Spread Spectrum : DSSS
- Adjacent channel rejection : >38dbm
- Transmitter power : <100mW (PCB testing), < 20dbm (3 meter air testing)
- Operating current : <105mA
- Operating voltage : 7.4V ~ 15V
- Control range : 0.9km on Land, 1.5km on Air
- Channels: 9-Ch / 5-9 Ch is customizable
- Simulator mode : under simulator mode, the RC output is switched off
- Screen : 2.8 inches 16 color screen, 240 x 320px
- Switches : 3 x 3-way switch, 5 x 2 way switch (1 is the reset switch)
- Compatible mode : All 120 and 90 degrees swashplate helicopter / All Fixed-wing and Glider / Five Flying Model / Multi-Rotors
This package includes :
Fully Assembled Storm SRD280 V4 w/ Canopy and FPV System (Camera and Transmitter)
RadioLink AT9 Radio System
14.8V 1300mah 65C Li-Po Battery
SKYRC E4 Charger
6pcs Clockwise HQ 6 x 4.5 direct drive propeller (4 of them are spare)
6pcs Counter-Clockwise HQ 6 x 4.5R direct drive propeller (4 of them are spare)
2.0mm Hex Wrench
8mm Hex Nut Driver
5.5mm Hex Nut Cross Wrench (for airframe)
SRD280 Stickers (Black and White)
HeliPal.com’s Quality Control checks, tests and calibrates every single helicopter before shipping!
Do you know how important that is? It is essential!
Many online drone sellers don’t check or calibrate their products at all, as it requires experienced RC pilots and is time consuming. The HeliPal.com team checks and calibrates every aircraft, battery and battery charger to ensure that everything is in great condition before it is shipped to you!
HeliPal.com sends you the correct power adapters and frequency!
There are too many types of power adapters in the world. Power adapters suitable for the UK cannot be used in the USA, and vice versa. We know the standard for your country and we will always send you the correct adapter.
But that’s not all: the AC frequency is also different for different countries. As with the adapter, we will always send you the correct one for your country.
Suitable for :
The SRD280 V4 is a very easy to fly, well calibrated quadcopter installed with FPV system, if you have experience on RC aircraft before you can handle it. We recommend you fly it in open space and get used with the control first, after sometime you can fly in tight space, it's a lot of fun to fly this little bird by looking at the FPV monitor.
Useful Items :
* If you wish to further develop in this hobby, we recommend you upgrade the Radio System to FrSky Taranis X9D Plus radio set with your purchase, it gives you better compatibility in the future.
* We recommend you get a lot of spare propellers, in case of collisions.
* Get some extra batteries, as each pack gives you about 7-8 minutes of flight time. In our experience, you will want at least 5-6 packs for each race day. We also highly recommend using a battery charger on-site for non-stop flying.
* Remember: the lighter the drone, the better the handling. By using a lighter battery for this drone, you will get a more nimble flight performance. Trust us here; you’ll really appreciate the difference.
Useful Information :
Get it now for
USD $679.00 USD $499.00 only!