Free Upgrade to EMAX MT2206 1500kv brushless motors
Meet the 4th Generation versatile 6" FPV racer - ALL NEW Storm SRD250 V4 Storm Spec
Storm has made a lot of changes to the SRD250 V4 platform, it's now with replaceable arms and remain the lightest weight as possible, using only the best material, this frame is designed by players for players, support most FPV equipment on the market, with different combination on components will give very different character to this all-rounder 6" platform.
SRD250 V4 Frame Features
Don't have time to build one?
- Versatile 6" propeller 250 class frame, great for all level from beginner to expert
- Standard drill holes and fitting, compatible with most FPV components you can buy on the market
- Made with high quality imported Japanese Carbon Fiber
- Easy to repair - Replaceable arms for 5" or 6" prop (Default arms for 6" prop or replace shorter arms to become 210 class for 5" prop)
- 4mm thick arms, SUPER durable!
- 2mm thick, replaceable FPV antenna board by players feedback
- Super lightweight (airframe weighs 121 g only)
- X-Frame geometry, perfect choice for both FPV Racing or Freestyle flying
- Robust frame structure (totally 8 pillars inside main frame)
- Support big lens camera at aggressive tilt angle
- 7075 Aluminum screws
- High-grip aluminum pillars
- With Storm Spec built, it gives you 18 minutes of quality flight time!
We build it for you!
We have years of experience in this field and learned a lot of know-how on how to build a good FPV racer, we care about details and expect nothing less from our RTF or BNF aircraft, we also provide different spec built for different experience, each drone is built and tested by Storm factory guys to ensure you'll get a truly world class, out-of-box ready to fly FPV racer. Preloaded with Storm tuned 3 Flight mode + 3 Speed mode, everyone can enjoy, from beginners to experts
For Storm Spec SRD250 V4, we focused on long flight time experience which you've never see on other FPV racers, a stunning 18 minutes flight time, and still, it's a SUPER fast racer.
SRD250 V4 Storm Spec Features
SRD250 V4 Storm Spec Components
Every expert built SRD250 V4 includes our exclusive optimized BetaFlight Parameters!
- 18 minutes flight time (tested with optional 4S 1800mah battery, you may have different result depend on environment)
- 6" propeller gives you unparalleled acceleration and handling experience
- You can also use 3S pack as well, support 3S 1500mah battery (10 mins) or 3S 2200mah battery (17 mins), with 3S battery the drone will be slower, good for beginners
Storm has made a solution to isolate vibration generated by motors.
Rule number one, it has to look cool!
Built-in BetaFlight OSD
The OSD tells you crucial flight data such as main battery voltage, drained current, flight mode and flight time, and it's user configurable.
There is a bright LED + Buzzer board on the rear, it tells you the drone's status
and the buzzer will alert you when the low voltage threshold (adjustable) has been reached, and best of all, it's remote controlled, you can trigger the buzzer using a switch on the transmitter to help locate the aircraft if you happen to land in tall grass.
Storm SRD250 V4 Specifications :
- Frame weight : 121.7 g (airframe only)
- All-up-weight : 342 g (w/o battery)
- Motor to motor : 256mm
- Dimension : 194mm (L) x 243mm (W) x 47mm (H)
- Arms : 4mm thick, default 6" prop
- Main plate : 2mm thick
- Top plate : 2mm thick
- FC drill holes : 30.5mm x 30.5mm / 20mm x 20mm
- Motor drill holes : M2 and M3
- Camera support : HS1177 size FPV cam
- Recommend battery 4S 1300 ~ 4S 1800mah
- RC transmitter : optional
- RC receiver : optional
This package includes :
Fully Assembled Storm SRD250 V4 (* optional Spec)
6pcs Clockwise Propeller (4 of them are spare)
6pcs Counter-Clockwise Propeller (4 of them are spare)
Storm lipo strap
Storm neoprene landing pads
3-in-1 Multi-nut Wrench (10mm / 8mm / 5.5mm)
* RC Transmitter sold separately
* Battery sold separately
* Charger sold separately
Useful Items :
* This BNF drone has no batteries and charger included, you'll need your own battery, charger and RC transmitter to fly.
* Receiver is optional, the default receiver is a RadioLink R9D which is compatible for RadioLink AT9 / AT9S transmitter. You can choose to upgrade to a FrSky receiver.
* If you wish to further develop in this hobby, we recommend you purchase the FrSky Taranis X9D Plus RC transmitter, it gives you better compatibility in the future.
* We recommend you get a lot of spare propellers.
* Get some extra batteries
Useful Information :
Get it now for
USD $499.00 USD $349.00 only!