This model is discontinued
True-X design with equidistant arms creates a perfect C.G. racing drone
Storm SRD200X Ready to Fly Edition with BeeRotor BRF3 Flight Controller (BetaFlight software)
The SRD "X"
series is a variation of the new SRD racing frames, Storm created this drone as an answer to the professional LOS (Line of Sight) and freestyle players which do a lot of tricks, they want a drone with quick respond, best C.G. and well balanced in both pitch and roll axis, Storm listened and here it is - the SRD200X, it has all the good features form the successful SRD210 racing frame, it's a "Unibody" 3 mm thick real 3K carbon fiber which is super strong and durable, it has a True-X design w ith equidistant arms, with perfect center of gravity in the middle which is considered a great advantage for freestylers who do some crazy move in speed, no matter you are a LOS (Line of Sight) player, freestylers or FPV (First Person View) racer, you will find the SRD "X"
series very easy to control, sharp and precisive handling.
The SRD200X utilize the powerful Storm Spear M2205-2350kv brushless motor
and HQ 4 x 4 x 3 Bullnose Tri-Blade propellers
running on 4S battery
, this is truly an overpowered propulsion system for such a 200 size frame, but hey, who doesn't want more power, especially it's designed for crazy moves. The best possible piloting experience is given to you with the Foxeer 700TVL CMOS camera, Storm FX799T 200mw VTX w/ Raceband and omni-directional mushroom, you’ll be able to see wherever your Storm SRD200X flies, up close and personal.
Storm SRD200X frame Features
- IT’S TRUE-X design with equidistant arms : Reaching the best C.G. for both Pitch and Roll axis
- IT’S EASY TO USE : Straightforward wiring installation, specially designed by professional FPV racers for ease of assembly
- IT’S DURABLE : A unibody design made with 3 mm thick real 3K carbon fiber
- IT’S LIGHTWEIGHT : The Storm SRD200X frame only weighs 97g (including upper deck and aluminum columns)
- IT’S SMALL BUT TOUGH : Designed for compactness for supporting 4" prop and 220X size motors
- IT’S VERSATILE : Multiple motor mounting holes for fitting a variety of motors (M3 and M2 screw mounting patterns)
- IT CAN HANDLE ROUGH RIDES : Bumpers at the end of the arms, to protect the motors from collisions
- IT’S CUSTOMIZABLE : Easy Li-po access and adjustable C.G. for the aircraft
- IT’S READY TO RECORD : Able to carry an ActionCam (e.g., GoPro 4, Mobius, GoPro Session) with mount
- Able to carry ActionCam (such as GoPro 4, Mobius, or GoPro Session) with camera mount (* free and exclusive to HeliPal!)
Video by "Sr Tony FPV"
Symmetrical and equidistant arms design - increasing handling on high speed roll and flips
- Motor chnaged to Storm Spear M2205-2350kv brushless motor
- ESC changed to Storm Raptor 390 30A ESC
- Camera changed to Foxeer XAT700 HS1177 FPV camera
- Flight controller changed to BeeRotor BRF3 Flight controller preloaded with BetaFlight software (Storm tuned)
- VTX changed to Storm FX799T 200mw w/ Raceband
- Power distribution cable changed to BeeRotor power distribution board with current sensor
- Canceled front LEDs and changed to rear LED controlled by BetaFlight
SRD "X" Series - well balanced C.G. on both Pitch and Roll axis, it's a True-X frame design!
Maximum control in the SRD "X" series
Compact and powerful propulsion system, you can perform aerobatic trick with ease.
The battery compartment is easily accessible and allows you to use large batteries for longer flights.
The SRD200X Storm Racing Drone provides our exclusive Optimized BetaFlight Parameters!
Pre-loaded with Three flight modes and Three Rate speed on the SRD200X.
The Angle Mode (Auto-level) is slower and less aggressive, it provides a no-stress flying
experience. In the Horizon Mode, the drone will has no angle limitation, which allows you to do flip and roll, and it will Auto-level after performing the trick. In the Rate Mode, the drone will fly like an aeroplane with no Auto-level or angle limitation, which is great for large space FPV.
These flight modes are unique to the SRD200X - there is nothing else like it on the market.
Ultra light weight Storm Spear M2205-2350kv and HQ 5 x 4 x 3 tri-blade propeller
Specially built for the latest FPV racing generation, by using high quality steel bearings and CNC precision machined parts, the Storm Spear™ motor delivers silky smooth and reliable power. The Kv and size of the motor are carefully selected to be optimized for 5" props on a 4s battery which gives you excellent handling and rocketfast speed.
Storm Raptor 390 30A ESC, utilizing BLHeli firmware compatible with OneShot (default), MultiShot and Active Braking (aka. Damped Light)
Continuous 30A and Burst at 40A output, works great with 220X motors.
Comes complete with the Foxeer CMOS camera
The Foxeer camera ensures great image quality during transitions from bright to dark spaces. The tilt angle is fully adjustable, so that you can be assured of great video from any of the flight styles you choose.
Storm FX799T 200mw Video Transmitter w/ Raceband, it's more user-friendly in the field
Built-in OSD module on the BRF3 Flight Controller which includes battery current and battery drainage, this is useful!
The FPV pilots who designed the SRD200X made standard sized RC components compatible with the very compact design of the SRD200X’s light frame.
Installed with a remote controlled battery-warning buzzer!
A remote controlled battery-warning buzzer comes already installed in the drone. This buzzer will alert you when the low voltage threshold (adjustable) has been reached. You can also trigger the buzzer using a switch on the transmitter to help locate the aircraft if you happen to land in tall grass.
Don't have the time to build one yourself? HeliPal has the Ready-to-Fly package for you!
A big reason for upgrading FrSky radio set (* optional)
You'll get telemetry data on the FrSky transmitter screen such as Battery voltage, Current drainage, Radio signal... etc, and it'll voice alert you for low battery and radio signal.
RadioLink AT9 - Easy to use, reliable 9-Channel RC System
The RadioLink AT9 9 channel RC system is the perfect match for the Storm Drone. It is compatible with the S.Bus and Telemetry modules* (*sold separately), and it’s SUPER easy to use. The menu in the transmitter is straightforward, giving you easy access to all settings, so that you’ll have it set up with your multi-rotor aircraft in minutes. The appearance and finish is sleek, the stick spring tension feels just right, and the system is very reliable. The drone comes complete with the R9D 9-channel receiver with S.Bus.
Storm SRD200X Specifications :
RadioLink AT9 Transmitter Spec and Features:
- Weight : 350g (without battery)
- All-up-weight : 500g (with 14.8V 1300mah 35C battery)
- Dimension : 180mm (L) x 180mm (W) x 60mm (H)
- ESC : Storm Raptor 390 30A ESC
- Flight Controller : BeeRotor BRF3 w/ built-in OSD module (running BetaFlight software w/ Storm tuned parameters)
- FPV system : Storm FX799T 200mw VTX w/ Raceband
- Camera : Foxeer 90° 700TVL CMOS (PAL)
- Radio System : RadioLink AT9 2.4Ghz
- Dimension : 183mm x 193mm x 100mm
- Weight : 880g
- Frequency : 2.4Ghz ISM (2400mhz ~ 2485mhz)
- Modulation mode : QPSK
- Channel bandwidth : 5.0mhz
- Spread Spectrum : DSSS
- Adjacent channel rejection : >38dbm
- Transmitter power : <100mW (PCB testing), < 20dbm (3 meter air testing)
- Operating current : <105mA
- Operating voltage : 7.4V ~ 15V
- Control range : 0.9km on Land, 1.5km on Air
- Channels: 9-Ch / 5-9 Ch is customizable
- Simulator mode : under simulator mode, the RC output is switched off
- Screen : 2.8 inches 16 color screen, 240 x 320px
- Switches : 3 x 3-way switch, 5 x 2 way switch (1 is the reset switch)
- Compatible mode : All 120 and 90 degrees swashplate helicopter / All Fixed-wing and Glider / Five Flying Model / Multi-Rotors
This package includes :
Fully Assembled SRD200X (w/ BetaFlight) and FPV System (Camera and Transmitter)
RadioLink AT9 Radio System
Storm 14.8V 1300mah 35C Li-Po Battery
SKYRC E4 Charger
6pcs Clockwise HQ 4 x 4 x 3 Bullnose Tri-Blade Propeller (4 of them are spare)
6pcs Counter-Clockwise HQ 4 x 4 x 3R Bullnose Tri-Blade Pusher Propeller (4 of them are spare)
2.0mm Hex Wrench
10mm Hex Nut Driver
GoPro 20° Mount w/ straps (* Exclusive on Helipal.com)
Mobius 20° Mount w/ straps (* Exclusive on Helipal.com)
HeliPal.com’s Quality Control checks, tests and calibrates every single helicopter before shipping!
Do you know how important that is? It is essential!
Many online drone sellers don’t check or calibrate their products at all, as it requires experienced RC pilots and is time consuming. The HeliPal.com team checks and calibrates every aircraft, battery and battery charger to ensure that everything is in great condition before it is shipped to you!
HeliPal.com sends you the correct power adapters and frequency!
There are too many types of power adapters in the world. Power adapters suitable for the UK cannot be used in the USA, and vice versa. We know the standard for your country and we will always send you the correct adapter.
But that’s not all: the AC frequency is also different for different countries. As with the adapter, we will always send you the correct one for your country.
Suitable for :
Designed by pilots, for pilots, the SRD200X is one of the best FPV racers on the market. You can use the drone for FPV (First Person View), LOS (Line of Sight), casual flying or in aggressive racing competitions. The aircraft comes ready out of the box for some serious competition winning.
The SRD200X RTF package will not let you down!
We highly recommend the Lowepro DroneGuard for the SRD200X, great protection and it looks super cool! (* sold separately)
* We recommend you get a lot of spare propellers, in case of collisions.
* Get some extra batteries, as each pack gives you about 7-8 minutes of flight time. In our experience, you will want at least 5-6 packs for each race day. We also highly recommend using a battery charger on-site for non-stop flying.
* Remember: the lighter the drone, the better the handling. By using a lighter battery for this drone, you will get a more nimble flight performance. Trust us here; you’ll really appreciate the difference.
: This model is discontinued
Useful Information :
Get it now for
USD $599.00 USD $409.00 only!
|FPV Power Output: