Limited Time Offer - The SRD199 Loki-X5 has FREE UPGRADE to the ultra light weight Storm Spear M2205-2350kv .
Completely new design, full of innovations, meet the new weapon for top level FPV racing
Storm SRD199 "Loki-X5" Ready to Fly Edition with BeeRotor BRF3 Flight Controller (BetaFlight software)
The "Loki-X" airframe is built for the new generation of FPV racing, it's one of the lightest airframe on the market delivering unparallel handling and speed for every racer. Storm picked only the best material on the SRD199 "Loki-X5" racing drone, to build a well assembled, expert-tuned racing machine ready for any top level competition and any aggressive flying.
SRD199 "Loki-X5" adopted the 4mm
carbon fiber plate "Unibody" main frame and 1.5mm
top plate, the full airframe weighs 58 g
only, all-up-weight is an amazing 282 g
(stock setup, includes all flight electronics and FPV gear but without Lipo and HD camera), it's definitely
one of the lightest 5" propeller airframe. Super narrow arms to minimize drag, width is just 12mm
, this is the narrowest it can get to have a ESC put on, compare with other drones with board arms you can feel the SRD199 "Loki-X5" has faster respond in every way, narrow arms really improves aerodynamics
The SRD199 "Loki-X5" is perfect for both LOS (Line of Sight) and FPV (First Person View) players, very easy to control, sharp and precisive handling. Compact frame design has the best C.G. and well balanced in both pitch and roll axis, perfect center of gravity in the middle which is considered a great advantage for freestylers who do some crazy move in speed.
Utilizing the powerful Storm Spear M2205-2350kv motor
, Storm Raptor 390 30A ESC (MultiShot compatible)
and HQ 5 x 4 x 3 tri-blade propellers
running on 4S battery
, sit tight and experience the shockingly high speed from the monstrous power system. The RunCam Swift 90° 600TVL CCD camera combined with the Storm FX799T 200mw video transmitter and TBS Triumph antenna, you’ll be able to see wherever your Storm SRD199 "Loki-X5" flies, up close and personal.
* Video by Gondi Race
* Video by Matt D
* Video by Crazy PIDs
* Florin Cozma
* Video by Welho
SRD199 "Loki-X5" features :
Lightweight is King!
- Full 3K Carbon Fiber "Unibody" airframe featuring a solid 4mm main plate and 1.5mm top plate
- Super light setup, airframe weighs 58 g and all-up-weigh 282 g only, this is about 50% lighter than competition
- Minimum surface area, 50% less drag than competition
- Motor to motor 199mm, very compact size for 5" Propellers
- Excellent handling, extremely agile, fast roll and stable pitch
- Super narrow arms of 12mm for best drag co-efficiency
- 7075 Aluminum screws included, 50% lighter than steel and iron screws
- "Bumpers" on the end of the arms to protect the motor during a crash, like all SRD series.
- Installed with RunCam Swift FPV CCD Camera, excellent video quality for both indoor and outdoor
- Already upgraded with with TBS Triumph Antenna, that saves you a lot of money
- BeeRotor BRF3 Flight controller preloaded with BetaFlight software (Storm tuned)
- OSD has battery current and drainage display, you can see how many "Amps" and "mah" has drawn in flight
- Able to carry HD camera (such as the GoPro 4, RunCam Action Cam, or GoPro Session) with optional camera vibration mount (not included)
Especially on a racing drone, you can really feel the weight affecting handling and acceleration. The SRD199 weighs an amazing 282 g only
, which is approximately 50% lighter than the competition. In top level racing, every gram counts.
Only the best stuff onboard
No compromise on the choice of equipment on the SRD199, it's truly a "Ready to "Race" aircraft for top level racing.
7075 Aluminum screws included
Very compact size to handle the powerful 5" propellers
50% less surface area compare with competition
Less surface area means less drag, leads to better acceleration and handling.
Excellent Center of Gravity (C.G.) in all axis
The Storm SRD199 "Loki-X5" includes our exclusive optimized BetaFlight Parameters!
Pre-loaded with three flight modes and three speeds.
The Angle Mode
is auto-leveled making is a no-stress flying experience for the complete beginner or for flight training.
In Horizon Mode
the drone is no longer limited by angle, allowing you to do flip and roll, auto-leveling directly after performing the trick.
In Rate Mode
, the drone will fly like an airplane with no auto-leveling or angle limitation, making it great for flying around in large spaces.
These flight modes are completely unique to the SRD199 – there is nothing else like it on the market.
Ultra light weight Storm Spear M2205-2350kv and HQ 5 x 4 x 3 tri-blade propeller
Specially built for the latest FPV racing generation, by using high quality steel bearings and CNC precision machined parts, the Storm Spear™ motor delivers silky smooth and reliable power. The Kv and size of the motor are carefully selected to be optimized for 5" props on a 4s battery which gives you excellent handling and rocketfast speed.
Storm Raptor 390 30A ESC, utilizing BLHeli firmware compatible with OneShot (default), MultiShot and Active Braking (aka. Damped Light)
Continuous 30A and Burst at 40A output, works great with 220X motors.
Comes complete with the RunCam Swift CCD camera
The RunCam Swift CCD camera is well protected within the main frame, it ensures great image quality during transitions from bright to dark spaces. The tilt angle is fully adjustable, so that you can be assured of great video from any of the flight styles you choose.
Storm FX799T 200mw Video Transmitter
with the famous TBS Triumph Antenna, delivers
great quality and reliable video feeds
Built-in OSD module on the BRF3 Flight Controller which includes battery current and battery drainage, this is useful!
Installed with a remote controlled battery-warning buzzer!
A remote controlled battery-warning buzzer comes already installed in the drone. This buzzer will alert you when the low voltage threshold (adjustable) has been reached. You can also trigger the buzzer using a switch on the transmitter to help locate the aircraft if you happen to land in tall grass.
Don't have the time to build one yourself? HeliPal has the Ready-to-Fly package for you!
A big reason for upgrading FrSky radio set (* optional)
You'll get telemetry data on the FrSky transmitter screen such as Battery voltage, Current drainage, Radio signal... etc, and it'll voice alert you for low battery and radio signal.
RadioLink AT9 - Easy to use, reliable 9-Channel RC System
The RadioLink AT9 9 channel RC system is the perfect match for the Storm Drone. It is compatible with the S.Bus and Telemetry modules* (*sold separately), and it’s SUPER easy to use. The menu in the transmitter is straightforward, giving you easy access to all settings, so that you’ll have it set up with your multi-rotor aircraft in minutes. The appearance and finish is sleek, the stick spring tension feels just right, and the system is very reliable. The drone comes complete with the R9D 9-channel receiver with S.Bus.
Storm SRD199 "Loki-X5" (w/ BeeRotor BRF3 Flight Controller) Specifications :
RadioLink AT9 Transmitter Spec and Features:
- Weight : 282g (without battery)
- All-up-weight : 437g (with 14.8V 1300mah 65C battery)
- Dimension : 163mm (L) x 200mm (W) x 34mm (H) (without battery)
- Motor : Storm Spear M2205-2350kv ultra light weight Motor
- Propeller : HQ 5 x 4 x 3 tri-blade propeller
- ESC : Storm Raptor 390 30A ESC
- Flight Controller : BeeRotor BRF3 w/ built-in OSD module (running BetaFlight software w/ Storm tuned parameters)
- Power Distribution Board : BeeRotor PDB V2.0
- FPV system : Storm 5.8Ghz FX799T 200mw Video Transmitter (Default 5665 mhz)
- FPV Antenna : TBS Triumph Antenna
- Camera : RunCam Swift 90° 600TVL CCD (PAL)
- Radio System : RadioLink AT9 2.4Ghz
This package includes :
- Dimension : 183mm x 193mm x 100mm
- Weight : 880g
- Frequency : 2.4Ghz ISM (2400mhz ~ 2485mhz)
- Modulation mode : QPSK
- Channel bandwidth : 5.0mhz
- Spread Spectrum : DSSS
- Adjacent channel rejection : >38dbm
- Transmitter power : <100mW (PCB testing), < 20dbm (3 meter air testing)
- Operating current : <105mA
- Operating voltage : 7.4V ~ 15V
- Control range : 0.9km on Land, 1.5km on Air
- Channels: 9-Ch / 5-9 Ch is customizable
- Simulator mode : under simulator mode, the RC output is switched off
- Screen : 2.8 inches 16 color screen, 240 x 320px
- Switches : 3 x 3-way switch, 5 x 2 way switch (1 is the reset switch)
- Compatible mode : All 120 and 90 degrees swashplate helicopter / All Fixed-wing and Glider / Five Flying Model / Multi-Rotors
Fully Assembled SRD199 (w/ BetaFlight) and FPV System (Camera and Transmitter)
RadioLink AT9 Radio System
6pcs Clockwise HQ 5 x 4 x 3 tri-blade Propeller (4 of them are spare)
6pcs Counter-Clockwise HQ 5 x 4 x 3R tri-blade Pusher Propeller (4 of them are spare)
2.0mm Hex Wrench
8mm Hex Nut Driver
Storm lipo strap
Storm neoprene landing pads
ActionCam Mount (Soft TPU) and strap
* Battery sold separately
* Charger sold separately
HeliPal.com’s Quality Control checks, tests and calibrates every single helicopter before shipping!
Do you know how important that is? It is essential!
Many online drone sellers don’t check or calibrate their products at all, as it requires experienced RC pilots and is time consuming. The HeliPal.com team checks and calibrates every aircraft, battery and battery charger to ensure that everything is in great condition before it is shipped to you!
HeliPal.com sends you the correct power adapters and frequency!
There are too many types of power adapters in the world. Power adapters suitable for the UK cannot be used in the USA, and vice versa. We know the standard for your country and we will always send you the correct adapter.
But that’s not all: the AC frequency is also different for different countries. As with the adapter, we will always send you the correct one for your country.
Suitable for :
The SRD199 "Loki-X5" is a completely new design with many innovations and new ideas for new generation FPV racing, it's built by players, for players. You can actually take this drone to any top level competition and race with stock setup, this is the ultimate weapon to get you to the top of the podium.
Useful Items :
* If you wish to further develop in this hobby, we recommend you upgrade the Radio System to FrSky Taranis X9D Plus radio set with your purchase, it gives you more compatibility in the future and you'll get real-time telemetry (e.g. Battery voltage, battery current, etc.) on the FrSky transmitter screen and voice alert.
* We recommend you get a lot of spare propellers, in case of collisions.
* Get some extra batteries, as each pack gives you about 6-7 minutes of flight time. In our experience, you will want at least 5-6 packs for each race day. We also highly recommend using a battery charger on-site for non-stop flying.
* Remember: the lighter the drone, the better the handling. By using a lighter battery for this drone, you will get a more nimble flight performance. Trust us here; you’ll really appreciate the difference.
Useful Information :
Get it now for
USD $619.00 USD $459.00 only!