Super lightweight indoor FPV trainer w/ BetaFlight - Fly it with professional RC transmitter!
Storm SRD101 Ready-to-Fly Package
People love to fly big FPV drones, but it just takes time and large space to have fun, so why not an indoor trainer so you can always fly in your house or work place? The Storm SRD101 is a serious FPV drone specially designed for indoor flying with the same core like it's big brother, it has a all-in-one FC with BetaFlight
, you can bind it with your own RadioLink or FrSky transmitter
and it has a true 5.8Ghz 25mw VTX (w/ Raceband) + 600TVL 120° CMOS camera which you can use with your favorite 5.8Ghz FPV Goggle.
Super lightweight 33.8 g (w/o battery) makes it safe to operate and does not require
UAS registration to fly, it's a causal indoor FPV drone for everyone and very easy to fly!
Storm SRD101 Features
It's a serious FPV drone! You can fly it with your big RC transmitter (e.g. RadioLink or FrSky)
It's a lightweight 100 class FPV drone, safe and easy to operate, and does not require UAS registration to fly
Feather light Camera + VTX two-in-one (5 g only!) for Indoor and Park Flying
- Specially designed for indoor practicing - great for big drone owners
- Palm size and feather light weight - 33.8 g only (w/o battery)
- Small drone gives less stress to fly, and less damage too!
- Have fun anywhere - fly it in your house or workplace
- Bind it with RadioLink or FrSky transmitter
- True 5.8Ghz 25mw VTX w/ Raceband + 600TVL 120° camera, you can use your favorite FPV goggle with it
- Installed with BetaFlight, preloaded with 3 expert tuned flight modes (exclusive on Helipal.com)
- Runs on 1S Li-Po battery, easy to charge and user friendly
- Full 3K 1mm Carbon Fiber airframe
- Simple modular design, super easy for maintenance
The FX798 Camera and 5.8Ghz VTX module has Raceband output, which allows you to fly with your friends without jamming the video signal.
All-in-one F3 Flight Controller with BetaFlight
other toy grade quads, the SRD101 runs on real F3 Flight Controller with BetaFlight which you've seen on big FPV drones.
The Storm SRD101 includes our exclusive optimized BetaFlight Parameters!
Pre-loaded with three flight modes and three speeds.
The Angle Mode
is auto-leveled making is a no-stress flying experience for the complete beginner or for flight training.
In Horizon Mode
the drone is no longer limited by angle, allowing you to do flip and roll, auto-leveling directly after performing the trick.
In Rate Mode
, the drone will fly like an airplane with no auto-leveling or angle limitation, making it great for flying around in large spaces.
These flight modes are completely unique to the SRD101 – there is nothing else like it on the market.
Lightweight Storm BM720 coreless motor with well balanced 55mm propellers
Runs on user friendly 1S Li-Po, charge it thru USB charger
RadioLink AT9 - Easy to use, reliable 9-Channel RC System
The RadioLink AT9 9 Channel RC System is the perfect match for the Storm Drone. It is compatible
with the S.Bus and Telemetry modules (*sold separately), and it’s SUPER easy to use. The menu in
the transmitter is straightforward, with easy access to all settings, and you will have it set up with
your multi-rotor aircraft in just a few minutes. The appearance and finish is excellent, the stick spring
tension feels just right, and the system is very reliable. It comes complete with the R9D 9-Channel
receiver with S.Bus.
Storm SRD101 Specifications :
RadioLink AT9 Transmitter Spec and Features:
- Weight : 33.8 g (no battery)
- All-up-weight : 43.5 g (w/ 3.7V 380mah battery)
- Dimension : 98mm (L) x 77mm (W) x 39mm (H) (not including antennas)
- Flight Controller : All-in-one FC (running BetaFlight software w/ Storm tuned parameters)
- Motor : 7mm coreless
- Propeller : 55mm propellers
- FPV system : 5.8Ghz 25mw VTX (w/ Raceband) + 600TVL 120° CMOS camera
- Receiver : RadioLink R6DSM (10-Ch, S.Bus)
- Dimension : 183mm x 193mm x 100mm
- Weight : 880g
- Frequency : 2.4Ghz ISM (2400mhz ~ 2485mhz)
- Modulation mode : QPSK
- Channel bandwidth : 5.0mhz
- Spread Spectrum : DSSS
- Adjacent channel rejection : >38dbm
- Transmitter power : <100mW (PCB testing), < 20dbm (3 meter air testing)
- Operating current : <105mA
- Operating voltage : 7.4V ~ 15V
- Control range : 0.9km on Land, 1.5km on Air
- Channels: 9-Ch / 5-9 Ch is customizable
- Simulator mode : under simulator mode, the RC output is switched off
- Screen : 2.8 inches 16 color screen, 240 x 320px
- Switches : 3 x 3-way switch, 5 x 2 way switch (1 is the reset switch)
- Compatible mode : All 120 and 90 degrees swashplate helicopter / All Fixed-wing and Glider / Five Flying Model / Multi-Rotors
This package includes :
Fully Assembled Storm SRD101 and FPV System (Camera and Transmitter)
RadioLink AT9 Radio System
Storm 3.7V 380mah Li-Po Battery
USB Battery charger
6pcs Clockwise Propeller (4 of them are spare)
6pcs Counter-Clockwise Propeller (4 of them are spare)
5 X Rubberband for securing battery
1.5mm Hex Wrench
Spare Storm BM720 motors (1 X CW + 1 X CCW)
HeliPal.com Quality Control, Checks, Tests and Calibrates Every Single Helicopter Before
Do you know how important is it? Trust us it is VERY IMPORTANT!
Many online sellers don't check and calibrate their products at all because it requires experienced rc
pilots and it is very time consuming as well. The Helipal.com team checks & calibrates every
aircraft, battery and battery Charger to ensure everything is in good condition!
Suitable for :
Useful Items :
* If you wish to further develop in this hobby, we recommend you upgrade the Radio System to FrSky Taranis X9D Plus radio set with your purchase, it gives you better compatibility in the future.
* We recommend you get a lot of spare propellers.
* Get some extra batteries, as each pack gives you about 4~5 minutes of
* Remember this, the lighter the drone the better the handling. By using a
lighter battery for this drone you will get more nimble flight performance.
You will really appreciate the difference.
Useful Information :
Get it now for
USD $249.00 USD $199.00 only!