FPV anywhere - the 3S LiPo micro class Storm Loki-X2 Ready to Fly Edition
Micro class FPV racing is popular everywhere, it's obvious that micro class has lots of advantage, everyone can enjoy it anywhere, anytime, and less stress of flying it. Storm knows how to make good FPV racing, and here we have the micro Loki-X2 with lots of good stuff installed.
The Loki-X2 is a unique micro class on the market which it takes the advantage of using 3S (11.1V) LiPo
, this gives the Loki-X2 super fast respond
and unparalleled acceleration
, and because of the well picked propulsion system, you'll get an amazing 7 minutes
of quality flight time (Storm Spec
and Storm 3S 350mah 35C LiPo
) while others usually flies 2-3 minutes only. Expect nothing less from the micro Loki-X2, you can fly it like it's big brother Loki-X5 FPV quad. The Loki-X2 is very durable as well, the specially made 3mm carbon fiber chassis
provides extra durability, we crashed it countless time in our warehouse and it requires no maintenance, when it crash, just flip it over and fly again!
Although the Loki-X2 has this small 88mm (2" propeller) main frame
, it has all the gadgets you can find on the big drone, such as F3 or F4 Flight Controller (* optional)
, high speed brushless motor
, 4-in-1 ESC
, 120° FPV camera + 25mw VTX
, warning buzzer
and LED light
which makes it perfect for both LOS (Line of Sight) and FPV (First Person View) players, very easy to control, sharp and precise handling. Compact frame design has the best C.G. and well balanced in both pitch and roll axis, perfect center of gravity in the middle which is considered a great advantage for freestylers who do some crazy move in speed.
Loki-X2 frame features :
2" micro class using 3S LiPo
video by K-TintZ
video by Raul Lega
video by Jerry1212
- Micro class (88mm) with 2" prop
- Due to its micro size, the Loki-X2 is incredibly safe to operate
- Excellent handling, extremely agile, fast roll and stable pitch
- Under 250 g, it does not require UAS registration to fly (necessary for pilots in the US)
- 3mm carbon fiber main frame makes it very durable!
- Super light setup, all-up-weight 66 g only (no battery)
The Storm Spec components gives you extra flight time of 7 minutes!
Durable 3mm carbon fiber main frame - it's one tough little beast!
Don't have time to build one?
We build it for you!
We have years of experience in this field and learned a lot of know-how on how to build a good FPV racer, we care about details and expect nothing less from our RTF or BNF aircraft, we also provide different spec built for different experience, each drone is built and tested by Storm factory guys to ensure you'll get a truly world class, out-of-box ready to fly FPV racer. Preloaded with Storm tuned 3 Flight mode + 3 Speed mode, everyone can enjoy, from beginners to experts.
Option 2 : Lumenier Spec
High quality components, expert nothing less from Strom Racing Drones
The Storm Loki-X2 includes our exclusive BetaFlight Parameters!
For those who wants the absolute best, the well engineered Storm plaltform meets the most high end components made by the the biggest name in FPV racing, the Lumenier Spec
is the best you can get up-to-date, using F4 generation Flight Controller
which runs at 8K looptime (which is insanely fast!)
ESC protocol, they are like super fast CPU
for the drone. This spec support 2S or 3S LiPo
for different flight style, it's a direct swap, no settings requires, just hook up the battery and you'll get very different flight character
, 2S gives you smooth and relax flying, great for beginners and indoor flying, while 3S gives you very sharp handling and high speed experience, suitable for advanced pilot or outdoor flying.
Loki-X2 Lumenier Spec Features
Loki-X2 Lumenier Spec Components
* Note that Lumenier Micro LUX F4 flight controller does not have Low Battery warning, please configure your RC transmitter with a timer for each battery
- It's SUPER fast, built for high speed maneuver and aggressive flying
- Installed with Lumenier Micro LUX F4 FC (BLUEJAYF4 structure) with latest version BetaFlight firmware, gives you a whole new level of flight performance
- MultiShot ESC protocol for 4-in-1 BLHeli_S ESC, buttery smooth, respondsive and percise motor control
- 7500kv brushless motors, enjoy the unparalleled power on such small drone
- Fly with both 2S or 3S LiPo to get different flight experience
- Long flight time among micro class
Pr-loaded with three flight modes and three speeds.
The Angle Mode
is auto-leveled making is a no-stress flying experience for the complete beginner or for flight training.
In Horizon Mode
the drone is no longer limited by angle, allowing you to do flip and roll, auto-leveling directly after performing the trick.
In Rate Mode
, the drone will fly like an airplane with no auto-leveling or angle limitation, making it great for flying around in large spaces.
These flight modes are completely unique to the Loki-X2 – there is nothing else like it on the market.
Storm has made a solution to isolate vibration generated by motors.
Deisgned by players for players, pure FPV excitement with te micro Loki-X2
Installed with a remote controlled battery-warning buzzer!
A remote controlled battery-warning buzzer comes already installed in the drone. This buzzer will alert you when the low voltage threshold (adjustable) has been reached. You can also trigger the buzzer using a switch on the transmitter to help locate the aircraft if you happen to land in tall grass.
Storm Spec Battery and Flight Time Reference (* tested with indoor hovering)
Storm Loki-X2 Specifications :
This package includes :
- Carbon weight : 11g
- Weight : 66g (without battery)
- Dimension : 74mm (L) x 90mm (W) x 33mm (H) (without battery)
- Motor to motor : 88mm
- Propeller : HGLRC 2030 tri-blade propeller
- Recommend battery : 2S 350mah 50C to 3S 400mah 50C (* depend on what spec)
Fully Assembled Loki-X2 (* optional spec)
RadioLink AT9 Radio System
6pcs Clockwise HGLRC 2030 tri-blade Propeller (4 of them are spare)
6pcs Counter-Clockwise HGLRC 2030 tri-blade Pusher Propeller (4 of them are spare)
LiPo rubber band
1.5mm Hex wrench (for changing propellers)
* Battery sold separately
* Charger sold separately
Useful Items :
* If you wish to further develop in this hobby, we recommend you upgrade the Radio System to FrSky Taranis X9D Plus radio set with your purchase, it gives you better compatibility in the future.
* Storm Spec uses 3S 250mah to 400mah LiPo, Lumenier Spec uses 2S 350mah to 3S 400mah LiPo.
* We recommend you get a lot of spare propellers.
* Get some extra batteries
* Remember this, the lighter the drone the better the handling. By using a
lighter battery for this drone you will get more nimble flight performance.
You will really appreciate the difference.
Useful Information :
Get it now for
USD $369.00 USD $269.00 only!