Super Durable and Safe FPV racer for everyone!
FlexRC Owl Storm Spec
People like the fun of FPV racing but don't like repairing them, how about something more fun and less backstage work product?
Meet the FlexRC Owl Storm Spec edition, it is a compact size box shape FPV racer made for tight space flying, a causal FPV race drone for everyone, very easy to fly for both indoor and outdoor! Upgraded with Runcam Micro Swift
- the Smallest FPV camera that use 1/3" CCD sensor,
no more blurry and dull image like you'll see on micro cam. Propellers and core components are protected inside the box shape 2mm carbon fiber frame
, when the drone hit an obstacles it just bounce back like a RC car
on the floor, it gives you pure enjoyment without the downtime for replacing propellers and repairing.
Expect nothing less from Storm Racing Drones, preloaded with the exclusive Storm Expert-tuned BetaFlight parameters
on the F4 FC, you can enjoy the same exciting FPV experience like the 5" flag-ship race quad - Loki-X5. Installed with the same gadgets you can find on the big drone, such as F4 Flight Controller
, 1407-2800kv brushless motor
, 4-in-1 BLHeli_S ESC
, RunCam Micro Swift CCD camera
, adjustable 25mw / 200mw / 600mw VTX
, warning buzzer
and LED light
which makes it perfect for both LOS (Line of Sight) and FPV (First Person View) players, very easy to control, sharp and precise handling. We fly it around the warehouse (with speed!), going thru tight space and explore new places, the camera works great in low light, we keep on flying it without crashing, go anywhere, fly anywhere, it's truly a unique and addictive FPV racer for everyone (especially for beginners).
FlexRC Owl Storm Spec features :
Proven to be a durable FPV aircraft, this is our novice pilot flying it in the warehouse
Also great for outdoor, ignores the crash and keep flying
Review by youtuber "Ready Set Drone"
- Bounce back from obstacles and you can keep on flying, very interesting drone for everyone (especially for beginners)
- Propellers are protected by carbon fiber airframe, you seldom have broken propellers
- Box shape frame makes it incredibly safe to operate
- Box shape 3K Carbon Fiber airframe featuring a solid 2mm main plate and top plate
- 7075 Aluminum screws included, 50% lighter than steel and iron screws
- HGLRC F4 FC preloaded with BetaFlight firmware (Storm tuned)
- BrotherHobby 1407-2800kv brushless motors, enjoy the unparalleled power
- RunCam Micro Swift CCD camera, the smallest and lightest camera with 1/3" CCD sensor like you'll have on 5" FPV racer drones, excellent video for both daylight and low-light environment
- HGLRC F4 FC adjustable 25mw / 200mw / 600mw VTX
- Lumenier AXII 5.8Ghz FPV Antenna to improve video quality
- Highly efficient HQ 3 x 3 x 4 propellers
Crashed, pick it up and fly again
We like this Owl because it keeps the fun going, when you crash, flip it over and fly again, a good design RC toys should be like this. =)
2mm thick, box shape frame
Tested to be a good design on handling and durability.
Compact 3" FPV race quad
The size is just right, not too big or too small for both outdoor and indoor.
Lightweight is King
This applies to all aircraft, the Owl weights 202 g only
, which is exceptionally light for a fully loaded 3" fpv race quad, with propeller guard!
4S LiPo for best performance
When a drone use 4S LiPo, you know it's fast!
Don't have time to build one?
Install with RunCam Micro Swift
The Micro Swift has the same 1/3" CCD sensor just like the big RunCam, it also has WDR (Wide Dynamic Range) which is a great advantage over the micro FPV cams, enjoy brighter and more contrast image like you'll get from 5" FPV race drone. The Owl comes with the specially designed 3D printout cam mount
by Storm, you don't find it anywhere else.
We build it for you!
We have years of experience in this field and learned a lot of know-how on how to build a good FPV racer, we care about details and expect nothing less from our RTF or BNF aircraft, we also provide different spec built for different experience, each drone is built and tested by Storm factory guys to ensure you'll get a truly world class, out-of-box ready to fly FPV racer. Preloaded with Storm tuned 3 Flight mode + 3 Speed mode, everyone can enjoy, from beginners to experts.
The FlexRC Owl Storm Spec includes our exclusive BetaFlight Parameters!
World class FPV racer, ready to fly!
In a hurry to get into the air? We build it for you.
Pr-loaded with three flight modes and three speeds.
The Angle Mode
is auto-leveled making is a no-stress flying experience for the complete beginner or for flight training.
In Horizon Mode
the drone is no longer limited by angle, allowing you to do flip and roll, auto-leveling directly after performing the trick.
In Rate Mode
, the drone will fly like an airplane with no auto-leveling or angle limitation, making it great for flying around in large spaces.
These flight modes are completely unique to the Owl – there is nothing else like it on the market.
FlexRC Owl Storm Spec Components
High quality components, expert nothing less from Strom Racing Drones
The FlexRC Owl Storm Spec has the most high-end components on-board, this is surely one of the finest FPV race drone you can get today.
Installed with a remote controlled battery-warning buzzer!
Built-in BetaFlight OSD
The OSD tells you crucial flight data such as main battery voltage, flight mode and flight time, and it's user configurable.
A remote controlled battery-warning buzzer comes already installed in the drone. This buzzer will alert you when the low voltage threshold (adjustable) has been reached. You can also trigger the buzzer using a switch on the transmitter to help locate the aircraft if you happen to land in tall grass.
FlexRC Owl Storm Spec Specifications :
Battery and Flight Time Reference (* for reference only)
- All-up-weight : 268g
- Dimension : 178mm (L) x 173mm (W) x 33mm (H) (without battery)
- Battery : (* sold separately)
- RC transmitter : optional
- RC receiver : optional
This package includes :
||Norma Flying Flight Time
||5:00 to 6:00
Fully Assembled FlexRC Owl
6pcs CW HQ 3 x 3 x 4 4-blade propeller (* optional color)
6pcs CCW HQ 3 x 3 x 4 4-blade propeller (* optional color)
Storm lipo strap
3-in-1 Multi-nut Wrench (10mm / 8mm / 5.5mm)
* RC Transmitter sold separately
* Battery sold separately
* Charger sold separately
Useful Items :
* This BNF drone has no batteries and charger included, you'll need your own battery, charger and RC transmitter to fly.
* Receiver is
optional, the default receiver is a RadioLink R9D which is compatible for RadioLink AT9 / AT9S transmitter. You can choose to upgrade to a FrSky receiver.
* If you wish to further develop in this hobby, we recommend you purchase the FrSky Taranis X9D Plus RC transmitter, it gives you better compatibility in the future.
* We recommend you get a lot of spare propellers.
* Get some extra batteries
Useful Information :
Get it now for
USD $449.00 USD $329.00 only!