Free Upgrade to Airy M1306 2100kv brushless motors
Extra Looooooong flight time all-rounder 4" FPV Racer
Storm Moby-X4 Storm Spec
The most common question we've heard from FPV starters is about flight time, which for
common FPV race drone, each flight is usually about 5~6 minutes, the smaller the drone, the shorter you'll have dues to the battery weight and size limitation. However, at Storm we always come up with a solution. Storm has the know-how of squeezing extra flight time on a FPV racer, such as the SRD250 V4 (18 minutes with 6" props), how about something smaller? Mixed with the right ingredient, meet the the Moby-X4
- a super lightweight 4" propeller all-rounder
FPV racer that also gives you 16 minutes
of flight time.
The Moby-X4 takes both 3S or 4S LiPo,
it's a direct swap with no settings requires, just hook up the battery and you'll get very different flight character
, 3S gives you smooth and relax flying, great for beginners or causal flying, while 4S gives you sharper control and more responsive handling, suitable for advanced pilot, meanwhile you'll still get a very long flight time, specially tuned flight controller parameters made by Storm Racing Team which built the racing Loki-X series, expect nothing less for flight performance.
Lightweight and well matched propulsion system makes it a long runner
Staying light which is critical for something that flies, the all-up-weight is just 139 g
(without battery) which is amazing for a 4" FPV race quad, because it's under 250 g
so you have NO NEED for sUAS (Small Unmanned Aircraft System) Registration
in the US to fly the Moby-X4. And thanks to this feather light setup, the Moby-X4 is durable as well, the specially made 4mm carbon fiber chassis
provides extra durability. The specially picked M1306 2100kv motor and the 4045 propeller are a great combination for long runner, we did some real scenario flying
with Storm 3S 1000mah 50C LiPo
, including quick acceleration and hard braking and cornering, we had about 13 to 15 minutes
of quality flight time, this is really impressive for a 4" performance race quad.
Big CCD sensor FPV camera
The frame is compatible with the latest generation mini FPV camera (with Wide Dynamic Range) with CCD sensor
, and remaining a very compact size for both indoor and outdoor flying. Bigger FPV camera (bigger Lens and CCD sensor) works better in both daylight and low-light environment,
that means you can fly this 4" racer at night in the park and still get bright and contrast image like you'll get from the traditional 5" FPV racer. Aside from this great quality camera, thanks to the spacious room inside the airframe, Storm has put a powerful VTX
on the Moby-X4, adjustable output between 25mw / 200mw / 600mw
which allows you to change according to different flight situation.
Motor to motor 164mm for 4" propellers
, equipped with F4 Flight Controller
, 4-in-1 25A ESC
, Airy M1306 2100kv Motor
, high quality CCD camera
, adjustable 25mw / 200mw / 600mw VTX
, omnidirectional linear 5.8Ghz VTX antenna, warning buzzer
and LED light
which makes it perfect for both LOS (Line of Sight) and FPV (First Person View) players. Compact frame design has the best C.G. and well balanced in both pitch and roll axis, perfect center of gravity in the middle which is considered a great advantage for freestylers who do some crazy move in speed.
Moby-X4 frame features :
- Ultralight 160 class airframe for 4" propeller
- The biggest 4" racer you can get that is under 250 g and NO NEED for sUAS (Small Unmanned Aircraft System) Registration in the US
- Lightweight design gives you excellent power-to-weight ratio, enjoy the nimble, elegant and casual flying experience, but still, Moby-X4 is very fast as well!
- Highly efficient propulsion system provides longer flight time compare with similar 4" racer using same LiPo
- Support 13XX to 18XX brushless motors, that gives you room to upgrade when you want more from 18XX motors
- Support mini FPV camera (22mm x 22mm size, e.g RunCam Swift mini)
- Adjustable tilt angle and camera well protected by carbon fiber plate
- Compatible with standard size VTX, you can fit with 25mw to 800mw VTX!
- Adopts 20mm standard FC and 4-in-1 ESC
- 4mm carbon fiber main frame for maximum durability
- Super narrow 9mm arms to minimize drag
- Airframe weights 34.2 g only
- Made with high quality imported Japanese Carbon Fiber
- 7075 Aluminum screws
- High-grip aluminum pillars
Extra flight time
With Storm spec you’ll get an impressive 16 minutes
* of quality flight time, Storm tried lots of combination on propeller pitch and different kv brushless motor and finally came up with the best long-runner combination, besides it’s not just a long-
runner, it’s a SUPER fast runner
Speed and long flight time, you'll have them both!
Compatible with both 3S and 4S LiPo, it's a direct swap with no settings required. You can have different flight performance according to your needs. We recommend 3S LiPo
for beginners or causal flying, and when you are familiar with the handling and want to go faster, try the 4S LiPo, you'll get much sharper handling and faster speed.
3S and 4S LiPo Ready!
Moby-X4 takes both 3S and 4S LiPo battery
, it’s suitable for all level players from beginners to
experienced FPV pilots, you’ll get excellent handling and FPV
139 g only - super lightweight
The Moby-X4 is a unique 4" FPV quad you can get for under 250 g
, no need for sUAS registration in the United States.
Less mass, less damage
A lightweight aircraft not just good in performance,
it has better durability as well.
Swift Mini CCD camera
Bigger CCD sensor is always better, the Moby-X4 is equipped with the latest generation mini CCD camera
, and it even comes with WDR (Wide Dynamic Range)
which is a great advantage over small FPV cams, enjoy brighter and more contrast image like you'll get from 5" FPV race drone.
Adjustable 25mw / 200mw / 600mw 5.8Ghz VTX
Equipped with standard size VTX like you've see on big FPV racers, expect nothing less for video quality
VTX antenna on the rear to improve transmission
Came installed with a lightweight omnidirectional linear VTX antenna on the rear, minimize the chance of obstruction.
Don't have time to build one?
Durable 4mm carbon fiber main frame
Super strong 4mm unibody carbon fiber main frame
provides extra durability, carbon fiber sidewall provides extra protection to the camera when you crash, 9mm super narrow arms also minimize drag to increase performance. The motor mounting support
13XX to 18XX brushless motors
, that gives you room to upgrade.
We build it for you!
We have years of experience in this field and learned a lot of know-how on how to build a good FPV racer, we care about details and expect nothing less from our RTF or BNF aircraft, we also provide different spec built for different experience, each drone is built and tested by Storm factory guys to ensure you'll get a truly world class, out-of-box ready to fly FPV racer. Preloaded with Storm tuned 3 Flight mode + 3 Speed mode, everyone can enjoy, from beginners to experts.
The Storm Moby-X4 includes our exclusive BetaFlight Parameters!
A World Class FPV Racer.... Ready to Fly!
In a hurry to get into the air? We build it for you.
Pr-loaded with three flight modes and three speeds.
The Angle Mode
is auto-leveled making is a no-stress flying experience for the complete beginner or for flight training.
In Horizon Mode
the drone is no longer limited by angle, allowing you to do flip and roll, auto-leveling directly after performing the trick.
In Rate Mode
, the drone will fly like an airplane with no auto-leveling or angle limitation, making it great for flying around in large spaces.
These flight modes are completely unique to the Moby-X4 – there is nothing else like it on the market.
Moby-X4 Storm Spec Features
The Moby-X4 Storm Spec has the most high-end components on-board, this is surely one of the finest FPV race drone you can get today.
Moby-X4 Storm Spec Components
High quality components, expert nothing less from Strom Racing Drones
Designed by players for players, pure FPV excitement with the Moby-X4
- Highly efficient motor and propellers combination gives you 16 minutes flight time (tested with optional 3S 1000mah battery in controlled environment)
- F4 FC with BetaFlight + 4-in-1 BLHeli_S ESC gives you extremely good stability and flight performance
- 1306 2100kv brushless motor gives you long flight time and extremely well balanced speed and handling
- Fly with both 3S or 4S LiPo to get different flight experience
- Built-in BetaFlight OSD tells you the battery voltage on the video feeds, you can configure the OSD options thru BetaFlgiht configurator directly, it's very easy
- RunCam Swift Mini CCD camera, great for both daylight and low-light environment, enjoy flying a micro class at night!
- GTX226 adjustable 25mw / 200mw / 600mw VTX (by RunCam Swift mini) (* default at 200mw)
- 5.8Ghz omnidirectional linear antenna on the rear to minimize obstruction
Installed with a remote controlled battery-warning buzzer!
Built-in BetaFlight OSD
The OSD tells you main battery voltage, critical for FPV flying
A remote controlled battery-warning buzzer comes already installed in the drone. This buzzer will alert you when the low voltage threshold (adjustable) has been reached. You can also trigger the buzzer using a switch on the transmitter to help locate the aircraft if you happen to land in tall grass.
Storm Spec Battery and Flight Time Reference (* for reference only)
Storm Moby-X4 Specifications :
||13 ~ 14 mins
||13 ~ 14 mins
This package includes :
- Airframe weight : 34.2 g
- Weight : 139 g (without battery)
- Dimension : 135mm (L) x 165mm (W) x 36mm (H) (without battery)
- Motor to motor : 164mm
- Propeller : Gemfan 4045 ABS propeller
- VTX : Default at 200mw, user can change it easily
- Recommend battery : 3S 600 to 1000mah, 4S 600mah to 1000mah LiPo battery (* sold separately)
- Battery connector : XT30
- RC transmitter : optional
- RC receiver : optional
Fully Assembled Moby-X4 Storm Spec
8pcs Clockwise Gemfan 4045 ABS 2-blade Propeller (6 of them are spare)
8pcs Counter-Clockwise Gemfan 4045 ABS 2-blade Propeller (6 of them are spare)
Storm lipo strap
3-in-1 Multi-nut Wrench (10mm / 8mm / 5.5mm)
* RC Transmitter sold separately
* Battery sold separately
* Charger sold separately
Useful Items :
* This BNF drone has no batteries and charger included, you'll need your own battery, charger and RC transmitter to fly.
* Receiver is optional, the default receiver is a RadioLink R6DSM which is compatible for RadioLink AT9 / AT9S transmitter. You can choose to upgrade to a FrSky receiver.
* If you wish to further develop in this hobby, we recommend you purchase the FrSky Taranis X9D Plus RC transmitter, it gives you better compatibility in the future.
* We recommend you get a lot of spare propellers.
* Get some extra batteries
Useful Information :
Get it now for
USD $379.00 USD $269.00 only!