Free Upgrade to KingKong 1105-4000kv brushless motors (updated 20180409)
The benchmark 2" micro class, enjoy FPV anywhere
Meet the Storm Loki-X2 Storm Spec
Micro class FPV racing is popular everywhere, it's obvious that micro class has lots of advantage, everyone can enjoy it anywhere, anytime, and less stress of flying it. The Loki-X2 Storm Spec Edition
is a field tested and highly developed micro class which gives you super fast respond
and unparalleled acceleration
, thanks to the well picked propulsion system, you'll get an amazing 7 minutes
of quality flight time (* tested with Storm 3S 350mah 35C LiPo) while others usually flies for 2 to 3 minutes only
. Compatible with 3S LiPo
for excellent performance and flight time. Expect nothing less from Loki-X2, preloaded with the exclusive Storm Expert-tuned BetaFlight parameters
on the F4 FC, you can enjoy the same exciting FPV experience like the 5" flag-ship race quad - Loki-X5. It's very durable as well, the specially made 3mm carbon fiber chassis
provides extra durability, we crashed it countless time in our warehouse and it requires no maintenance, when it crash, just flip it over and fly again!
Loki-X2 has this small 88mm (2" propeller) main frame
, installed with the same gadgets you can find on the big drone, such as F4 Flight Controller
, 1105-4000kv brushless motor
, 4-in-1 BLHeli_S ESC
, 120° FPV camera + 25mw VTX
and LED light
which makes it perfect for both LOS (Line of Sight) and FPV (First Person View) players, very easy to control, sharp and precise handling. Compact frame design has the best C.G. and well balanced in both pitch and roll axis, perfect center of gravity in the middle which is considered a great advantage for freestylers who do some crazy move in speed.
Loki-X2 frame features :
2" micro class using 3S LiPo
video by Gondi Race
video by K-TintZ
video by Raul Lega
video by Jerry1212
video by K-TintZ
- Micro class (88mm) with 2" prop
- Due to its micro size, the Loki-X2 is incredibly safe to operate
- Excellent handling, extremely agile, fast roll and stable pitch
- Under 250 g, it does not require UAS registration to fly (necessary for pilots in the US)
- 3mm carbon fiber main frame makes it very durable!
- Super light setup, all-up-weight 68 g only (no battery)
Micro all-rounder 2" Racer
A micro class FPV race drone with the whole package, so compact and light weight that you can fly it anywhere without the worry of breaking things or hurting anyone, enjoy this exciting hobby the easy way.
Excellent performance with 3S LiPo
We tried a lot of motors with different RPM, this 4000kv has great balance on both Flight time and Performance
Super strong main frame
Storm has chosen the 3mm 3K carbon fiber
plate for the
Loki-X2 unibody main frame to offer maximum durability.
Don't have time to build one?
Remarkable power-to-weight ratio
1105-4000kv motor and 2035 4-blade propellers are a great combination on this lightweight Loki-X2 frame, very fast acceleration and excellent speed, very responsive.
We build it for you!
We have years of experience in this field and learned a lot of know-how on how to build a good FPV racer, we care about details and expect nothing less from our RTF or BNF aircraft, we also provide different spec built for different experience, each drone is built and tested by Storm factory guys to ensure you'll get a truly world class, out-of-box ready to fly FPV racer. Preloaded with Storm tuned 3 Flight mode + 3 Speed mode, everyone can enjoy, from beginners to experts.
The Storm Loki-X2 includes our exclusive BetaFlight Parameters!
World class FPV racer, ready to fly!
In a hurry to get into the air? We build it for you.
Pr-loaded with three flight modes and three speeds.
The Angle Mode
is auto-leveled making is a no-stress flying experience for the complete beginner or for flight training.
In Horizon Mode
the drone is no longer limited by angle, allowing you to do flip and roll, auto-leveling directly after performing the trick.
In Rate Mode
, the drone will fly like an airplane with no auto-leveling or angle limitation, making it great for flying around in large spaces.
These flight modes are completely unique to the Loki-X2 – there is nothing else like it on the market.
Minimize vibration with damper stack
Even the slightest vibration will affect the FC, Storm stacked a lot of soft silicon rings between the FC and the main frame, simple and effective, this damper stack can emlimate high frequency vibration and GREATLY
improve FC’s performance.
Loki-X2 Storm Spec Features
The Loki-X2 Race Spec has the most high-end components on-board, this is surely one of the finest FPV race drone you can get today.
Loki-X2 Storm Spec Components
Want more power?
- Great for everyone, it's an all-rounder for all occasions, for racing and causal flying
- Price–performance ratio is off-the-chart, no compromise on components
- Tested to have extra long 7 minutes of quality flight time
- 4000kv brushless motor for 3S LiPo battery, you'll get long flight time and extremely well balanced speed and handling.
- F4 FC with BetaFlight + 4-in-1 BLHeli_S ESC gives you extremely good stability and flight performance
Upgrade to T-Motor!
The stock KingKong 1105-4000kv motor is a perfect match for 2" propellers, it gives you both performance and flight time, but for those who wants faster speed and handling, you can go upgrade with the T-Motor F15-6000kv
motor, same great material and craftsmanship as the high end T-Motor F40 and F60 FPV motors. The upgrade is obvious and noticable, however, with the faster speed you'll get less flight time like 1 minute shorter, and because of the higher kv, use 3S LiPo only
and higher C LiPo
for the increased current drawn. (* upgrade is optional)
Lot's of nice touch, expert nothing less from Strom Racing Drones
Installed with a remote controlled battery-warning buzzer!
A remote controlled battery-warning buzzer comes already installed in the drone. This buzzer will alert you when the low voltage threshold (adjustable) has been reached. You can also trigger the buzzer using a switch on the transmitter to help locate the aircraft if you happen to land in tall grass.
Battery and Flight Time Reference (* for reference only)
Storm Loki-X2 Storm Spec Specifications :
||Flying Flight Time
||about 4.5 mins
||about 5 mins
This package includes :
- Carbon weight : 11g
- Weight : 68g (without battery)
- Dimension : 74mm (L) x 90mm (W) x 33mm (H) (without battery)
- Motor to motor : 88mm
- Propeller : Gemfan 2035 4-blade propeller
- Recommend battery :3S 350mah to 400mah 35C to 50C (* sold separately)
- RC transmitter : optional
- RC receiver : optional
Fully Assembled Loki-X2 Storm Spec
6pcs Clockwise Gemfan 2035 4-blade Propeller (4 of them are spare)
6pcs Counter-Clockwise Gemfan 2035 4-blade Pusher Propeller (4 of them are spare)
LiPo rubber band
1.5mm Hex wrench (for changing propellers)
* RC Transmitter sold separately
* Battery sold separately
* Charger sold separately
Useful Items :
Propeller screw :
* This BNF drone has no batteries and charger included, you'll need your own battery, charger and RC transmitter to fly.
* Receiver is optional, the default receiver is a RadioLink R9D which is compatible for RadioLink AT9 / AT9S transmitter. You can choose to upgrade to a FrSky receiver.
* If you wish to further develop in this hobby, we recommend you purchase the FrSky Taranis X9D Plus RC transmitter, it gives you better compatibility in the future.
* We recommend you get a lot of spare propellers.
* Get some extra batteries
Useful Information :
Get it now for
USD $319.00 USD $179.00 only!