FPV anywhere - the 3S LiPo micro class Storm Loki-X2 Bind-n-Fly Edition
Micro class FPV racing is popular everywhere, it's obvious that micro class has lots of advantage, everyone can enjoy it anywhere, anytime, and less stress of flying it. Storm knows how to make good FPV racing, and here we have the micro Loki-X2 with lots of good stuff installed.
The Loki-X2 is a unique micro class on the market which it takes the advantage of using 3S (11.1V) LiPo
while others are using 2S (7.4V) only, this gives the Loki-X2 super fast respond
and unparalleled acceleration
, and because of the well picked propulsion system, you'll get an amazing 7 minutes
of quality flight time (using Storm 3S 350mah 35C LiPo) while others has 2-3 minutes only. Expect nothing less from the micro Loki-X2, you can fly it like it's big brother Loki-X5 FPV quad. The Loki-X2 is very durable as well, the specially made 3mm carbon fiber chassis
provides extra durability, we crashed it countless time in our warehouse and it requires no maintenance, when it crash, just flip it over and fly again!
Although the Loki-X2 has this small 88mm (2" propeller) main frame
, it has all the gadgets you can find on the big drone, such as the famous PIKO F3 Flight Controller w/ BetaFlight, 1104 4000kv brushless motor, Lumenier 10A 4-in-1 BLHeli_S ESC, 2030 tri-blade propeller, 120° FPV camera + 25mw VTX
, warning buzzer
and LED light
which makes it perfect for both LOS (Line of Sight) and FPV (First Person View) players, very easy to control, sharp and precise handling. Compact frame design has the best C.G. and well balanced in both pitch and roll axis, perfect center of gravity in the middle which is considered a great advantage for freestylers who do some crazy move in speed.
Loki-X2 features :
Extra flight time, 3S power 2" micro class - Loki-X2
Thanks to the well picked propulsion system, you'll get 7 minutes flight time
Durable 3mm carbon fiber main frame - it's one tough little beast!
Only the best stuff onboard
- Micro class (88mm) with 2" prop
- Due to its micro size, the Loki-X2 is incredibly safe to operate
- PIKO Micro F3 FC w/ BetaFlight + Lumenier 10A 4-in-1 BLHeli_S ESC - they are the latest drone racing software
- Fly with 3S LiPo, high voltage gives you better performance
- Excellent handling, extremely agile, fast roll and stable pitch
- Tested to have extra long 7 minutes of quality flight time
- Under 250 g, it does not require UAS registration to fly (necessary for pilots in the US)
- 3mm carbon fiber main frame makes it very durable!
- Super light setup, all-up-weigh 66 g only
No compromise on the choice of equipment on the Loki-X2, it's truly a "Ready to "Race" aircraft for top level racing.
Don't have time to build one?
We build it for you!
We have years of experience in this field and learned a lot of know-how on how to build a good FPV racer, we care about details and expect nothing less from our RTF or BNF aircraft, we also provide different spec built for different experience, each drone is built and tested by Storm factory guys to ensure you'll get a truly world class, out-of-box ready to fly FPV racer. Preloaded with Storm tuned 3 Flight mode + 3 Speed mode, everyone can enjoy, from beginners to experts.
The Storm Loki-X2 includes our exclusive BetaFlight Parameters!
Pr-loaded with three flight modes and three speeds.
The Angle Mode
is auto-leveled making is a no-stress flying experience for the complete beginner or for flight training.
In Horizon Mode
the drone is no longer limited by angle, allowing you to do flip and roll, auto-leveling directly after performing the trick.
In Rate Mode
, the drone will fly like an airplane with no auto-leveling or angle limitation, making it great for flying around in large spaces.
These flight modes are completely unique to the Loki-X2 – there is nothing else like it on the market.
Storm has made a solution to isolate vibration generated by motors.
Deisgned by players for players, pure FPV excitement with te micro Loki-X2
Installed with a remote controlled battery-warning buzzer!
A remote controlled battery-warning buzzer comes already installed in the drone. This buzzer will alert you when the low voltage threshold (adjustable) has been reached. You can also trigger the buzzer using a switch on the transmitter to help locate the aircraft if you happen to land in tall grass.
Battery and Flight Time Reference (* tested with indoor hovering)
Storm Loki-X2 Specifications :
This package includes :
- Carbon weight : 11g
- Weight : 66g (without battery)
- Dimension : 74mm (L) x 90mm (W) x 33mm (H) (without battery)
- Motor to motor : 88mm
- Motor : 1104 4000kv brushless motor
- Propeller : HGLRC 2030 tri-blade propeller
- ESC : Lumenier 10A 4-in-1 BLHELI_S ESC
- Flight Controller : PIKO Micro F3 (target PIKO BLX, running BetaFlight)
- FPV system : FXT FX805 120° FPV camera + 25mw VTX
- Recommend battery : 3S 250mah 50C to 3S 350mah 50C
Fully Assembled Loki-X2
6pcs Clockwise HGLRC 2030 tri-blade Propeller (4 of them are spare)
6pcs Counter-Clockwise HGLRC 2030 tri-blade Pusher Propeller (4 of them are spare)
LiPo rubber band
1.5mm Hex wrench (for changing propellers)
Charger lead (4mm Banana to JST)
* Battery sold separately
* Charger sold separately
Useful Items :
* This BNF drone has no batteries and charger included, you'll need your own battery, charger and RadioLink AT9 Transmitter to fly. Besides, no battery means lower shipping cost and easier shipping.
* We recommend you get a lot of spare propellers.p
* Get some extra batteries
* Remember this, the lighter the drone the better the handling. By using a
lighter battery for this drone you will get more nimble flight performance.
You will really appreciate the difference.
Useful Information :
Get it now for
USD $339.00 USD $239.00 only!