Free Upgrade to Gemfan 2035 4-blade Propeller.
FPV anywhere - the micro class all-rounder Storm Butterfly-2 Storm Spec
The 3" Storm Owl is a huge success, it's the perfect FPV all-rounder for everyone, from the first time beginners to the experienced RC enthusiasts, it's almost crash-proof design keeps the fun going. Would it be nice to have a micro version for indoor or park flying? Meet the Storm Butterfly - a 2" micro class all-rounder with prop guard
, it has the propeller and equipment protected inside the 1.5mm + 1.5mm carbon fiber box-shaped frame
, when the drone hit an obstacles it just bounce back like a RC car on the floor, it gives you pure enjoyment without the downtime for replacing propellers and repairing which we LOVE so much, we crashed it countless time in our office and it requires no maintenance, when it crash, just flip it over and fly again! It's micro size also makes it great to fly around tiny space(e.g. your house, office, park, gymnasium.... etc.) without the worry of breaking something, it gives you pure enjoyment.
Although the Butterfly-2 has this small 81mm (2" propeller) main frame
, it has all the gadgets you can find on the big drone, such as the famous HGLRC XJB Micro F3 Flight Controller w/ BetaFlight
, 1104 7500kv brushless motor, 25A 4-in-1 BLHeli ESC, 2035 4-blade propeller, 120° FPV camera + 25mw VTX
, warning buzzer
and LED light
which makes it perfect for both LOS (Line of Sight) and FPV (First Person View) players, very easy to control, sharp and precise handling. Compact frame design has the best C.G. and well balanced in both pitch and roll axis, perfect center of gravity in the middle which is considered a great advantage for freestylers who do some crazy move in speed.
Storm Butterfly-2 features :
Extra flight time, 3S power 2" micro class with prop guard - Storm Butterfly-2
Durable box-shape carbon fiber frame - it's one tough little beast!
Only the best stuff onboard
- Micro class (81mm) with 2" prop
- Durable box-shape design - when it hit something it just bounce back and keep flying, if it crashed, just flip it over and fly again, without the downtime for replacing propellers and repairing
- HGLRC XJB Micro F3 FC w/ BetaFlight + 25A 4-in-1 BLHeli - they are the latest drone racing software
- 1104 7500kv brushless motor - serious power for such a micro drone
- Fly with 3S LiPo, excellent flight experience
- Excellent handling, very agile and smooth control
- Long flight time among micro class
- Under 250 g, it does not require UAS registration to fly (necessary for pilots in the US)
- 1.5mm + 1.5mm carbon fiber box-shape frame makes it very durable!
- Super light setup, 72.2 g only
No compromise on the choice of equipment on the Storm Butterfly-2, it's truly a "Ready to Race" aircraft for top level racing.
Don't have time to build one?
We build it for you!
We have years of experience in this field and learned a lot of know-how on how to build a good FPV racer, we care about details and expect nothing less from our RTF or BNF aircraft, we also provide different spec built for different experience, each drone is built and tested by Storm factory guys to ensure you'll get a truly world class, out-of-box ready to fly FPV racer. Preloaded with Storm tuned 3 Flight mode + 3 Speed mode, everyone can enjoy, from beginners to experts.
The Storm Butterfly-2 includes our exclusive BetaFlight Parameters!
Pr-loaded with three flight modes and three speeds.
The Angle Mode
is auto-leveled making is a no-stress flying experience for the complete beginner or for flight training.
In Horizon Mode
the drone is no longer limited by angle, allowing you to do flip and roll, auto-leveling directly after performing the trick.
In Rate Mode
, the drone will fly like an airplane with no auto-leveling or angle limitation, making it great for flying around in large spaces.
These flight modes are completely unique to the Butterfly-2 – there is nothing else like it on the market.
Storm has made a solution to isolate vibration generated by motors.
Designed by players for players, pure FPV excitement with the micro Loki-X2
Installed with a remote controlled battery-warning buzzer!
A remote controlled battery-warning buzzer comes already installed in the drone. This buzzer will alert you when the low voltage threshold (adjustable) has been reached. You can also trigger the buzzer using a switch on the transmitter to help locate the aircraft if you happen to land in tall grass.
Battery and Flight Time Reference (* result may vary by players)
Storm Butterfly-2 Specifications :
||Flight Time (Hover / Outdoor)
||3:00 / 2:40
||4:00 / 3:20
||4:00 / 3:40
This package includes :
- Carbon weight : 19.3g
- Weight : 69.5g (without battery)
- Dimension : 110mm (L) x 127mm (W) x 24mm (H) (without battery)
- Motor to motor : 81mm
- Motor : 1104 7500kv brushless motor
- Propeller : Gemfan 2035 4-blade propeller
- ESC : HGLRC XR25A 4-in-1 BLHELI ESC
- Flight Controller : HGLRC XJB Micro F3 (target PIKO BLX, running BetaFlight)
- FPV system : FXT FX805 120° FPV camera + 25mw VTX
- Recommend battery : 3S 250mah~400mah (* sold separately)
- RC transmitter : optional
- RC receiver : optional
Fully Assembled Storm Butterfly-2
6pcs Clockwise Gemfan 2035 4-blade Propeller (4 of them are spare)
6pcs Counter-Clockwise Gemfan 2035 4-blade Pusher Propeller (4 of them are spare)
LiPo rubber band
1.5mm Hex wrench (for changing propellers)
Charger lead (4mm Banana to JST)
* RC Transmitter sold separately
* Battery sold separately
* Charger sold separately
Useful Items :
Propeller screw :
* This BNF drone has no batteries and charger included, you'll need your own battery, charger and RC transmitter to fly.
* Receiver is optional, the default receiver is a RadioLink R9D which is compatible for RadioLink AT9 / AT9S transmitter. You can choose to upgrade to a FrSky receiver.
* If you wish to further develop in this hobby, we recommend you purchase the FrSky Taranis X9D Plus RC transmitter, it gives you better compatibility in the future.
* We recommend you get a lot of spare propellers.
* Get some extra batteries
Useful Information :
Get it now for
USD $339.00 USD $199.00 only!