Co-operating with T-Motor, reaching for Maximum Flight Time with best material and radical design
Presenting the Storm Drone AntiGravity w/ NAZA V2 GPS in Ready to Fly Package
Do you want something that can fly longer (at least 30 minutes) yet it is still very easy to transport? The Storm Drone AntiGravity is a light weight, portable 640 class Quadcopter which focus on extended flight time, with the stock 6S 4200mah battery, it can fly for 35 minutes
straight (no payload), how's that for a 640 class RTF Drone?
To reach the record breaking flight time, you need to keep it as light as possible, using only the best material, the frame is full of carbon fiber to keep the weight down, but the real highlight of the is the propulsion system, Storm put T-Motors AntiGravity MN4006-380kv on it, extremely light weight (66g each!!) and super efficient, working with Tarot 1555 High Strength Foldable Propellers giving you the extra flight time, this system is a perfect match with this frame.
Storm Drone AntiGravity is well-built and made for everyone, thanks to the smart GPS system, once it's in mid-air, you can hands off the RC transmitter and it'll stay there. With such extended flight time, it could do a lot of things, you may put a slim camera on the belly and use it for mapping, carrying a spot light and fly up there as a hovering lighting device, video filming or use it for surveillance, it's a versatile platform for fun and for work.
Storm Drone AntiGravity GPS Features
Storm Drone AntiGravity is Fully Assembled and Tested
All Storm Drone AntiGravity are well assembled by the experienced Storm Drone Team, don't worry about the quality.
Equipped with one of the best controller in the world - NAZA-M V2
It not only provides outstanding flight stability, but also provides excellent maneuverability, which gives hobbyists a wonderful flight experience. it is so reliable that many high-end drone users have choose it for their high-end drones. Naza-M V2 Controller has the following feature:
Reaching for the longest flight time for a 640 class Quadcopter
- All-in-one Design
- Nine Types of Multi-rotors Supported
- Free Ground Station Function
- New Assistant Software for Smartphone
- Independent PMU with amazing function extension
- Enhanced Failsafe Mode
- Two Levels of Low Voltage Protections
- Multi-rotor One-power Output Fail Protection
- Advanced & Improved Attitude Stabilization Algorithm
- Multiple Flight Control Modes/Intelligent Switching
- New Assistant Software & Firmware Online Update
- GPS Module Available/Accurate Position Hold
- iOSD mini supported
- Intelligent Orientation Control
- Motor Arm and Motor Dis-arm
- PPM, S-BUS & Ordinary Receiver Supported
- Independent LED Module
- Built-in Gimbal Stabilization Function
- Remote Gain Adjustment
Super light weight main frame and ultra efficient propulsion system did the trick.
It can fly more than 30 minutes with stock battery, what do you want to do with it?
Installed with T-Motor / Storm AntiGravity MN4006-380KV Motors, it's like having the Ferrari V8 engine on board!
Tarot 1555 Foldable High Strength Propeller, great lift, very light weight and they are foldable for easier transportation
"A good tool is the tool you use most"
A foldable drone is what you need, put it all in a sport bag, grab and go.
Stock 22.2V 4200mah 20C Battery (93.2Wh)
It's a great choice for this platform, all-up-weight is now 1.8kg, you can use with large battery for even longer flight time.
(* 93.2Wh is under the 100Wh regulations.)
Well designed main frame
Even first-time flyer can play
Installed with DJI NAZA V2 GPS
system, it's like having a Co-Pilot onboard, you can't go wrong with it.
Expert Built - Tested and Assembled, 100% Ready to Fly
Guys at the Storm Factory are no workers, they are all technicians which also flies their own product, they are players.
RadioLink AT9 - Easy to use, reliable 9-Channel RC System
We like this RadioLink AT9 system so much, compatible with S.Bus and Telemetry module (* sold separately), and it's SUPER easy to use, the menu in the transmitter is straight forward, easy access and we have it setup with our multi-rotor in just few minutes. Finishing is good, stick spring tension feels right and reliable to use, included the R9D 9-Channel receiver with S.Bus, it's a perfect match with the Storm Drone.
Storm Drone AntiGravity w/ NAZA-M V2 GPS Flying Platform Specifications :
- Flight Controller : DJI NAZA-M V2 GPS System
- Radio System : RadioLink 2.4Ghz AT9 w/ R9D 9-Ch Receiver
- Body weight : 1210g (without battery)
- All-up-weight : 1830g (with 22.2V 4200mah 20C battery)
- Dimension : 500mm x 520mm x 170mm (without GPS Antenna)
- Motor : T-Motor / Storm AntiGravity MN4006 380kv Super Efficient Brushless Motor
- Propeller : Tarot 1555 Foldable High Strength Propeller (2 X CW and 2 X CCW)
- Battery : Storm 22.2V 4200mah 20C
- Flight time : 35min (@ 6S 4200mAh, without Filming Equipment)
(* Maximum flight time is tested on a breezeless day with all-up-weight 1830g, hovering at a height of 2 meters.)
RadioLink AT9 Transmitter Spec and Features:
- Dimension : 183mm x 193mm x 100mm
- Weight : 880g
- Frequency : 2.4Ghz ISM (2400mhz ~ 2485mhz)
- Modulation mode : QPSK
- Channel bandwidth : 5.0mhz
- Spread Spectrum : DSSS
- Adjacent channel rejection : >38dbm
- Transmitter power : <100mW (PCB testing), < 20dbm (3 meter air testing)
- Operating current : <105mA
- Operating voltage : 7.4V ~ 15V
- Control range : 0.9km on Land, 1.5km on Air
- Channels: 9-Ch / 5-9 Ch is customizable
- Simulator mode : under simulator mode, the RC output is switched off
- Screen : 2.8 inches 16 color screen, 240 x 320px
- Switches : 3 x 3-way switch, 5 x 2 way switch (1 is the reset switch)
- Compatible mode : All 120 and 90 degrees swashplate helicopter / All Fixed-wing and Glider / Five Flying Model / Multi-Rotors
RadioLink R9D Receiver Spec and Features:
This package includes :
- 2.4Ghz DSSS Protocol - No interference with others
- RX voltage and signal strength telemetry, external sensor for EP, Temperature, RPM, GPS etc.
- S.BUS compatible
- All 9 channels only take 3ms to response in parallel
- 4096 resolution, stable servo and no rudder shaking issue
- Takes high voltage up to 10V
- Small design for convenient assembling and operating
- Channel : 9-Ch / CH9 is for S.BUS
- Max input voltage: 10V
- Current : 38-45 mA（Voltage input: 5V）
- Size: 43mm x 24mm x 15mm
- Weight : 11g
- Section precision 4096
Fully Assembled Storm Drone AntiGravity GPS Flying Platform (w/ NAZA V2 GPS
RadioLink 2.4Ghz AT9 Radio System w/ R9D 9-Ch Receiver
22.2V 4200mah 20C (93.2Wh) Li-Po Battery
4pcs Clockwise Propeller (2pcs for spare)
4pcs Counter-Clockwise Propeller (2pcs for spare)
SKYRC E6 Battery Charger
Battery Strap X 2
Battery Voltage Display
HeliPal.com Checks and Calibrates Every Single Helicopter Before Shipping!
Do you know how important is it? Trust me, it is VERY IMPORTANT!
Many online sellers don't check and calibrate their products at all because it requires experienced rc pilots and it is very time consuming as well. Helipal.com team checks & calibrates every helicopters, Battery and Battery Charger to ensure everything is in good condition!
HeliPal.com Sends You Correct Power Adapter and Frequency!
There are too many types of power adapters in the world. For example, the power adapter for UK cannot be used in USA. We know the standard of your country and we will send you the correct one. The frequency is different for different countries as well. If you have no idea on what frequency should be used for your country, we will send you the correct one.
Suitable for :
* To shoot aerial footage, you'll need a Gimbal, FPV system and the OSD Module, they are sold separately.
* NAZA V2 work best with DJI iOSD Mini module and DJI H3-3D / H4-3D Gimbal.
* For the following optional upgrades, you buy it, we'll install it!
Useful Information :
Get it now for
USD $1,199.00 USD $849.00 only!
|FPV Power Output: