Made for Professional Aerial Filming, small enough for carrying around.
Presenting the portable Storm Drone 6 GPS Flying Platform (V3) w/ NAZA Lite GPS in Ready to Fly Package
Love those beautiful aerial footage taken with Multirotors but don't know where to start? Don't worry, Storm Factory has made one for you. This is a great news, the Storm Drone 6 GPS is a hand built Hexacopter, fully tested and assembled by Storm Drone Team (very experienced on drones), portable size which you will love to carry around, and best of all, Storm Drone 6 GPS is very affordable!
This is the Third
generation of Storm Drone 6, years of experience has made it better and better, more stable, more refined and user-friendly. Upgraded with the powerful Storm M2208-1260kv motor and Gemfan 8045C Carbon-fiber Filled Nylon Propeller, they give you the best balance between Flight Time and Performance and this Storm M2208 Motor allows you to use with 4S battery pack, by using 4S battery you'll get a very different drone with much sharper respond for those who is looking for extreme performance. Lightweight and robust Carbon Fiber body and new shape arms increased stability and durability, dedicated battery mount and gimbal mounting plate made things more user-friendly, you see this new Storm Drone 6 (V3) has evolved quietly, improved in every way.
Storm Drone 6 is a versatile flying platform, well-built and made for everyone, thanks to the smart GPS system, once it's in mid-air, you can hands off the RC transmitter and it'll stay there. It's so easy to fly, use it for relax and hobby flying, enjoy a Hexacopter in motion, you'll get a smile just to see it cruise in the sky, or put it to work, carrying a complete filming system (FPV Transmitter + Gimbal + GoPro + OSD Module) and shoot some stunning landscape, the Storm Drone 6 won't let you down.
Storm Drone 6 GPS Features
Which to choose? Storm Drone 6 with NAZA Lite or NAZA V2 system?
Both have GPS receiver, both works really well on the Storm Drone 6. NAZA V2
is designed for High End users, the stability is off the scale, extremely solid in all conditions, for the NAZA Lite
is like 85% of NAZA V2
, that's not bad at all (make no mistake, the NAZA Lite
is a great flight controller). The biggest difference is Expendability, NAZA Lite
cannot work with other DJI gadget, like the iPad Ground Station, the DJI Zenmuse Gimbal and the DJI iOSD module, that's why NAZA V2
cost more, so you may say "I don't need those on a racing drone", yes, but if you want to put the NAZA system on other drones in the future, you may want to think about which system to choice at this moment.
Comparison Chart of NAZA Lite
and NAZA V2
Storm Drone 6 GPS is Fully Assembled and Tested
|Flight Controller System
||DJI NAZA-M Lite
||DJI NAZA-M V2
| GPS Controlled
||4~6 Rotor Drones
||4~8 Rotor Drones
||Entry Level to Hobbyist
the "Economy Class"
|Hobbyist to Commercial Use
the "Business Class"
|Work with DJI iOSD?
|Work with DJI Gimbal?
|Work with DJI Ground Station?
|Support FPV System?
All Storm Drone 6 GPS are well assembled by the experienced Storm Drone Team, don't worry about the quality.
Top Performance at a fraction of a price - NAZA-M Lite
NAZA-M Lite is no doubt the best "Price vs Performance" flight controller for multi-rotors, it's extremely stable and it is GPS controlled, very easy to use even for first time flyer. Naza-M Lite has the following feature:
Third Generation Storm Drone 6 - Quietly Refined
- All-in-One Design
- Advanced attitude stabilize Algorithm
- Multiple flight control mode/intelligent switching
- GPS Module Available/Accurate Position hold
- Intelligent Orientation Control (IOC)
- Failsafe mode
- Low voltage protection
- Motor Arm and Motor Dis-arm
- Support Futaba S-Bus and PPM receiver
- Supported multi-rotor types
- Built-in Gimbal stabilization function
- Remote adjustment
More power, longer flight time, more attention to details.
Powerful Motor, ESC and user-friendly upgrades
Even first-time flyer can play
Installed with DJI NAZA Lite GPS
system, it's like having a Co-Pilot onboard, you can't go wrong with it.
Six Rotors = More speed, more control.
Hexacopter tends to have have higher speed and better control due to the two extra motors include, and you'll get higher overall payload.
"I'm good at Aerial Filming!"
Six Rotors are good for carrying heavy payload - Gimbal + GoPro + FPV system, no problem!
Portability is very important for a multi-rotor, Storm Drone 6 is small so you can use it more often.
Although the size is small, Storm Drone 6 doesn't’t look like a white plastic toy. It is equipped with carbon fibre body frame. It looks like a PRO and it works likes a PRO.
Expert Built - Tested and Assembled, 100% Ready to Fly
Guys at the Storm Factory are no workers, they are all technicians which also flies their own product, they are players.
RadioLink AT9 - Easy to use, reliable 9-Channel RC System
We like this RadioLink AT9 system so much, compatible with S.Bus and Telemetry module (* sold separately), and it's SUPER easy to use, the menu in the transmitter is straight forward, easy access and we have it setup with our multi-rotor in just few minutes. Finishing is good, stick spring tension feels right and reliable to use, included the R9D 9-Channel receiver with S.Bus, it's a perfect match with the Storm Drone.
Storm Drone 6 w/ NAZA-M Lite GPS Flying Platform Specifications :
- Flight Controller : DJI NAZA-M Lite GPS System
- Radio System : RadioLink 2.4Ghz AT9 w/ R9D 9-Ch Receiver
- Body weight : 850g (without battery)
- All-up-weight : 1270g (with 11.1V 5500mah 35C battery)
- Dimension : 450mm x 375mm x 215mm (without GPS Antenna)
- Motor : Storm M2208 1260kv High Power Brushless Motor
- Propeller : Gemfan 8045C Carbon Fiber Filled Nylon Propeller (3 X CW and 3 X CCW)
- Battery : Storm 11.1V 5500mah 30C
- Flight time : 19min (@11.1V 5500mAh, without Filming Equipment) (
(* Maximum flight time is tested on a breezeless day with all-up-weight 1270g, hovering at a height of 2 meters.)
RadioLink AT9 Transmitter Spec and Features:
- Dimension : 183mm x 193mm x 100mm
- Weight : 880g
- Frequency : 2.4Ghz ISM (2400mhz ~ 2485mhz)
- Modulation mode : QPSK
- Channel bandwidth : 5.0mhz
- Spread Spectrum : DSSS
- Adjacent channel rejection : >38dbm
- Transmitter power : <100mW (PCB testing), < 20dbm (3 meter air testing)
- Operating current : <105mA
- Operating voltage : 7.4V ~ 15V
- Control range : 0.9km on Land, 1.5km on Air
- Channels: 9-Ch / 5-9 Ch is customizable
- Simulator mode : under simulator mode, the RC output is switched off
- Screen : 2.8 inches 16 color screen, 240 x 320px
- Switches : 3 x 3-way switch, 5 x 2 way switch (1 is the reset switch)
- Compatible mode : All 120 and 90 degrees swashplate helicopter / All Fixed-wing and Glider / Five Flying Model / Multi-Rotors
RadioLink R9D Receiver Spec and Features:
Remember, Storm Drone 6 GPS is not just a equipment, it's made for FUN!!
- 2.4Ghz DSSS Protocol - No interference with others
- RX voltage and signal strength telemetry, external sensor for EP, Temperature, RPM, GPS etc.
- S.BUS compatible
- All 9 channels only take 3ms to response in parallel
- 4096 resolution, stable servo and no rudder shaking issue
- Takes high voltage up to 10V
- Small design for convenient assembling and operating
- Channel : 9-Ch / CH9 is for S.BUS
- Max input voltage: 10V
- Current : 38-45 mA（Voltage input: 5V）
- Size: 43mm x 24mm x 15mm
- Weight : 11g
- Section precision 4096
Storm Drone 6 GPS can fly very fast and agile. Take her high in the air and push hard on the throttle, do some sharp turns and sprinting, it gives you an experience which helicopters can never give you.
This package includes :
Fully Assembled Storm Drone 6 GPS Flying Platform (w/ NAZA Lite GPS
RadioLink 2.4Ghz AT9 Radio System w/ R9D 9-Ch Receiver
11.1V 5500mah 30C Li-Po Battery
6pcs Clockwise Blade Propeller (3 of them are spare parts)
6pcs Counter-Clockwise Blade Propeller (3 of them are spare parts)
SKYRC E4 Battery Charger
1.5mm Hex Wrench
2.0mm Hex Wrench
10mm Hex Nut Driver
Driver (for motor cap)
5.5mm Hex Nut Cross Wrench (for airframe)
Battery Anti-Slip Mat
Battery Strap X 2
HeliPal.com Checks and Calibrates Every Single Helicopter Before Shipping!
Do you know how important is it? Trust me, it is VERY IMPORTANT!
Many online sellers don't check and calibrate their products at all because it requires experienced rc pilots and it is very time consuming as well. Helipal.com team checks & calibrates every helicopters, Battery and Battery Charger to ensure everything is in good condition!
HeliPal.com Sends You Correct Power Adapter and Frequency!
There are too many types of power adapters in the world. For example, the power adapter for UK cannot be used in USA. We know the standard of your country and we will send you the correct one. The frequency is different for different countries as well. If you have no idea on what frequency should be used for your country, we will send you the correct one.
Suitable for :
* Included are 6 pcs of spare propellers, do you need some more?.
* We usually carry 3-4 batteries to the field each time, do you need some more batteries?
* To shoot aerial footage, you'll need a Gimbal, FPV system and the OSD Module, they are sold separately.
* For the following optional upgrades, you buy it, we'll install it!
Useful Information :
Get it now for
USD $729.00 USD $599.00 only!
|Battery Voltage Display:
|FPV Monitor Mount: