Before you fly a real bird, you may want to practice in Flight Simulator first?
This is a 8-Channel Flight Simulator works on PC, tested in Win XP, Win Vista and Win 7, you simply follow the instruction sheet in the package, or you open the instruction text file inside the CD-ROM, there is a step by step installation guide. Strongly recommend you try this simulator first before you go for the real bird. This 8-Ch simulator can play the Royalty Free "FMS" simulator, and it can play the "Cool" simulator which also came for free (you know what I mean...), so this simulator is really a bargain.
A must need item for every beginners
Practice more for normal hovering and even 3D aerobatics movements. You can fly different Planes or Helis on the computer without the worry of crashing them. With the "Cool" simulator, you get super realistic environment, just like playing in real life.
What's the difference of 4-Ch and 8-Ch simulator?
In real RC helis or planes, you can control the Landing Gears, Smoke, Engine Start of Flaps, these are controlled by extra channels, with 8-Ch simulator, you get to simulate these functions too. 4-Channel and 8-Channel simulator can fly the same heli, but 8-Ch gives you more fun.
Is it easy to install?
Yes, very easy. There is a step by step instruction sheet and a Text file inside the installation CD-ROM. There are two simulators in the package, one is easier to install, another one is better quality, but a bit more difficult to install, but following the walk thru will get you there.
Play the Royalty Free FMS Simulator and the "Cool" simulator for Free!
Download Simulation Software : http://www.microflight.com/FMS-Flight-Simulator
FMS Software works with :Win XP Win Vista (32 bit version only)Win 7 (32 bit version only)
Working "FMS" with Win Vista or Win 7 :
1. First, reinstall the FMS flight simulator program. A self extracting installation wizard is available on the page, at http://www.microflight.com/FMS-Flight-Simulator to download the latest version
2. After installing, you will need to install the missing library D3DRM.DLL in your Windows Vista [System32] folder. Please be careful to follow these instructions exactly, you could damage your system by accidentally deleting files in this folder. Here is the installation procedure, be sure to follow it exactly.
3. Extract the file D3DRM.zip, move the file D3DRM.DLL into the folder C:/Windows/System32
4. Restart the FMS application, and it should now work perfectly.
HeliPal.com Sends You Everything!
Do you know? Some online sellers on the market keep some items to make more profit
such as remote controller, Li-Po battery, battery charger or something's you can't imagine.....
WE PROMISE THAT WE WILL SEND YOU EVERYTHING!
This package includes :
1. Skyartec 8-Ch Controller
2. 1 X Royalty free "FMS" simulator software CD-ROM with manual
3. 1 X "Cool" simulator software CD-ROM with manual
4. English Instruction Manual Sheet
Product Status : In-Stock
Get it now for USD $36.90 only!