The mini version of the famous Swift FPV camera
Almost the same good features of the Swift 2 fpv camera (but without Mic), using SONY 1/3" Super HAD II CCD which provides 600TVL high resolution, D-WDR, 2D DNR, 0.01 Lux minimum illumination as well as powerful OSD menu make the camera excellent for FPV, good CCD means faster shutter speed, which gives you LESS
jello effect, smaller 22mm X 22mm size allows you to fit on most racing drones, plus the adjustable mount allows you to tilt camera angle.
CCD vs CMOS, which to choose?
CCD has better video quality, which you can count every rock on the screen, you'll see the details on the rock. CMOS is faster with lower latency, which you will see a pile of rocks on the screen with less detail.
Improved image with D-WDR
Smaller size than HS1177 camera, more possibilities
Adjustable tilt angle - varies way to install for different frames
- Using latest SONY 1/3" Super HAD II CCD
- Microphone : None
- FOV : 2.5mm (Default) / 2.3mm (* optional) / 2.1mm (* optional)
- Signal syster : PAL / NTSC
- Resolution : 600TVL
- OSD Set : YES
- S/N Ration : >60dB (AGC OFF)
- Shutter speed : PAL:1/50~100,000; NTSC:1/60~100,000
- AutoGain Control(AGC) : YES
- Back light compensation(BLC) : YES
- Min.illumination : 0.01Lux / 1.2F
- WDR : D-WDR
- DNR : 2DNR
- Day/Night : Auto/Color/B&W
- Power : DC 5 to 36V
- Net weight : 12g
- Dimensions : 22.3mm x 22mm x 27mm
Suitable for : Any FPV system with 5~36V power source
Get it now for USD $34.90 only!