Upgrade version of the most popular FPV camera - Runcam Swift 2
Compare with the first generation Swift, the Swift 2 has quite a few upgrdrades, it now offers larger FOV from 130°~165° (* optional), takes wider DC power input (5V~36V) and build in OSD which allows you to enter call sign and main battery voltage. These new upgrades are more user friendly to DIYers.
using SONY 1/3" Super HAD II CCD which provides 600TVL high resolution, D-WDR, 2D DNR, 0.01 Lux minimum illumination as well as powerful OSD menu make the camera excellent for FPV, good CCD means faster shutter speed, which gives you LESS
jello effect, standard HS1177 26 x 26mm mini size will fit on most racing drones, plus the adjustable mount allows you to tilt camera angle.
CCD vs CMOS, which to choose?
CCD has better video quality, which you can count every rock on the screen, you'll see the details on the rock. CMOS is faster with lower latency, which you will see a pile of rocks on the screen with less detail.
Optional Black Color
- Using latest SONY 1/3" Super HAD II CCD
- FOV : 2.5mm (Default) / 2.3mm (* optional) / 2.1mm (* optional)
- Signal syster : PAL
- Resolution : 600TVL
- OSD Set : YES
- S/N Ration : >60dB (AGC OFF)
- Shutter speed : PAL:1/50~100,000; NTSC:1/60~100,000
- AutoGain Control(AGC) : YES
- Back light compensation(BLC) : YES
- Min.illumination : 0.01Lux / 1.2F
- WDR : D-WDR
- DNR : 2DNR
- Day/Night : Auto/Color/B&W
- Power : DC 5 to 36V
- Net weight : 14g
- Dimensions : 26mm x 26mm x 30mm
Suitable for : Any FPV system with 5~36V power source
Get it now for USD $39.90 only!