It uses CCD instead of CMOS, gives you much better contrast and video quality!
This is a camera specially made for FPV with very simple wiring, using SONY 1/3" Super HAD II CCD, Nextchip 2040 DSP which provides 600TVL high resolution, D-DWR, 2D DNR, 0.01 Lux minimum illumination as well as powerful OSD menu make the camera excellent for FPV, good CCD means faster shutter speed, which gives you LESS
jello effect, it takes wide input voltage 5~17V which makes it more convenient, 26 x 26mm mini size will fit on most racing drones, plus the adjustable mount allows you to tilt camera angle.
Optional Black Color
- Using latest SONY 1/3" Super HAD II CCD Nextchip 2040 DSP
- FOV : about 90 degrees (2.8mm Lens)
- Pixel : PAL 976(h) x 494(v)
- Resolution : 600TVL
- OSD Set : YES
- S/N Ration : >60dB(AGC OFF)
- Shutter speed : 1/50 ~ 1/100000 sec
- AutoGain Control(AGC) : YES
- Back light compensation(BLC) : YES
- Min.illumination : 0.01Lux/1.2F
- WDR : D-WDR
- DNR : 2DNR
- Day/Night : Auto/Color/B&W
- Power : DC 5 to 17V
- Net weight : 12g
- Dimensions : 26mm x 26mm x 30mm
Suitable for : Any FPV system with 5~17V power source
Get it now for USD $39.90 only!