The unique dynamic tilt camera racing drone
The Reptile 280 is a 280 class racer made with carbon fiber and came with special features - Dynamic Tilt FPV Camera. It came with a Emax ES08MDII digital metal gear servo, connect it with your flight controller (* configuration is needed on the flight controller) and you'll get dynamic tilt for the camera, when you accelerate the camera will always stay leveled to give you a better view. To minimize the workload on the servo, this kit includes a custom made super light-weight 600TVL FPV camera (just 2.4g), you'll get good quality video feeds and there is a platform on top which is specially designed for mounting Mobius ActionCam, that's a nice touch for those who like to capture the flying moment.
Build your own Dynamic Tilt Camera racing drone, parts are included!
Beautiful frame with special features
EMAX ES08MDII digital metal gear servo included
Super light-weight 600TVL FPV camera
Power line board
What you need to build a Ready to Fly Racing Drone:
- Motor to motor : 280mm
- Length : 220mm
- Height : 80mm
- Frame weight : 158g (with servo and camera)
- Recommended motor : 2204~2206 motor
- Recommended ESC : 15~30A
- Recommended propeller : 5~6"
- Recommended battery : 3S~4S 1300mah~1800mah
This package includes :
- 1 X Frame (You're looking at it)
- 4 X 2204~2206 Brushless Motors (recommend 1900kv ~ 2300kv)
- 4 X ESC (Recommend 15A~30A)
- 2 X CW Propeller (5~6")
- 2 X CCW Propeller (5~6")
- 1 X Flight Controller (CC3D or CleanFlight)
- 1 X FPV Video Transmitter
- 1 X Radio Controller Set (At least 5 channels)
- 1 X 3S or 4S 1300mah~1800mah Li-Po battery
- 1 X Battery charger
- Some accessories like Battery Connectors and Tools...
Reptile 280 Frame Set (w/ Servo and 600TVL FPV Camera)
Get it now for
USD $79.90 USD $29.90 only!