Great value 2.4Ghz 8-Channel radio system w/ S.Bus - it works with various of RC model
The T8FB is an excellent radio controller for beginners, although it has a simple and clean appearance, doesn't mean it has simple function. You can connect the T8FB controller to a computer thru USB cable and access the powerful radio menu just like other high price radio set, you get to adjust the channel reverse, dual rate, travel range, mixing, switch input / output, etc..
The receiver runs on PPM or S.BUS, that means it's perfect for racing drones or any DIY drones with the flight controller now-a-days.
T8FB transmitter works with R8FM 8-Ch receiver (* Note : R8FM DOES NOT work with RadioLink AT9 Transmitter)
RadioLink T8FB V2 Transmitter Spec and Features:
RadioLink R8FM Receiver Spec and Features:
- Dimension : 175mm x 170mm x 100mm
- Weight : 460g
- Frequency : 2.4Ghz
- Operating voltage : 4.8V ~ 18V
- Control range : 0.5km ~ 1km depends on environment
- Channels: 8 Ch is customizable
How to bind?
- S.BUS / PPM compatible
- Input voltage: 5V
- Size : 24 x 18 x 4mm
- Weight : 2.2g
1. Please turn on your transmitter
2. Power on the receiver, then Press and Hold the very small black button on the side of the receiver, until the LED goes flashing then release the button.
3. After a few seconds it will automatically bind with the transmitter, it's that simple.
How to swap between S.BUS and PPM
1. Make sure the receiver already bound to transmitter.
2. Double tap the very small black button on the side of the receiver (within 1 sec.), then the LED light will change color, Red
is PPM mode, Purple
Package Comes with :
1 x RadioLink T8FB V2 8ch 2.4GHz Transmitter
1 x RadioLink R8FM 8ch 2.4GHz S.BUS / PPM Receiver
1 x English Manual in CD-ROM
Need extra receiver?
Useful Information :
Get it now for
USD $59.90 USD $39.90 only!
|Config USB Cable: