This model has been discontinued and replaced with SRD125.
Introduction of FPV flying for everyone, fully loaded with advanced racing drone technologies
Storm SRD127 Ready to Fly Edition - Great value FPV racer without compromise!
FPV racing is exciting and addictive, but the whole package could cost quite a bit, as the pioneer on FPV racing Storm wants to make a great value FPV racer with real performance as an entry model, thanks to the experience on building championship's winning FPV drones, Storm has picked the components carefully and combine the know-how on the famous Loki-X series frames, the result is the Storm SRD127, a truly powerful, excellent handling 3" prop palm size FPV racer, ready for any any aggressive flying, pre-assembled and tuned by Storm factory.
Using the same grade 2.5mm
carbon fiber main plate and 1.5mm
top plate as the Loki-X frames, the SRD127 is one of the lightest airframe on the market delivering unparalleled handling and speed for every racer, all-up-weight is an amazing 143 g
(stock setup, includes all flight electronics and FPV gear but without Lipo), it's definitely
one of the lightest 3" propeller airframe. Super narrow arms to minimize drag, width is just 12mm
, compare with other drones with board arms you can feel the SRD127 has faster respond in every way, narrow arms really improves aerodynamics
The SRD127 is perfect for both LOS (Line of Sight) and FPV (First Person View) players, very easy to control, sharp and precise handling. Compact frame design has the best C.G. and well balanced in both pitch and roll axis, perfect center of gravity in the middle which is considered a great advantage for freestylers who do some crazy move in speed.
Installed with powerful 1306-3100kv Motor
, Storm Raptor 15A ESC
and HQ 3 x 3 x 3 tri-blade propellers
running on light weight 3S battery
, frame-protected 120° FPV camera and 200mw VTX with cloverleaf antenna gives you reliable video feeds, and it's truly a performance FPV racer, all ready and tested, just put on a battery and enjoy the fun of FPV racing.
Storm SRD127 features :
Small and easy to handle FPV racer with 3" propellers
Lightweight is King!
- Off-the-chart price-performance ratio, all good components without compromise
- Best introduction model to FPV racing
- Palm size racer, more convenient and less stress to fly for everyone.
- Due to its mini frame size, the SRD127 is incredibly safe to operate.
- Same grade carbon fiber frame, 2.5mm main plate and 1.5mm top plate as Loki-X3
- Same good design as Loki-X series, less surface area provides less drag
- Super light setup, all-up-weigh 143 g only (without LiPo)
- Under 250 g, it does not require UAS registration to fly (necessary for pilots in the US)
- Came installed with 1306-3100kv brushless motor and HQ 3 x 3 x 3 props, the best power combination
- Motor to motor 127mm, very compact size for 3" Propellers
- Excellent handling, extremely agile, fast roll and stable pitch
- "Bumpers" on the end of the arms to protect the motor during a crash, like all SRD series.
- SP Racing F3 Flight controller preloaded with BetaFlight software (Storm tuned)
Especially on a racing drone, you can really feel the weight affecting handling and acceleration. The SRD127 weighs an amazing 143 g only (without LiPo)
which gives you extra agility.
Less surface area means Less drag
You'll get better acceleration and handling.
Excellent Center of Gravity (C.G.) in all axis
Don't have time to build one?
We build it for you!
We have years of experience in this field and learned a lot of know-how on how to build a good FPV racer, we care about details and expect nothing less from our RTF or BNF aircraft, we also provide different spec built for different experience, each drone is built and tested by Storm factory guys to ensure you'll get a truly world class, out-of-box ready to fly FPV racer. Preloaded with Storm tuned 3 Flight mode, everyone can enjoy, from beginners to experts.
The Storm SRD127 includes our exclusive BetaFlight Parameters!
Pr-loaded with three flight modes and three speeds.
The Angle Mode
is auto-leveled making is a no-stress flying experience for the complete beginner or for flight training.
In Horizon Mode
the drone is no longer limited by angle, allowing you to do flip and roll, auto-leveling directly after performing the trick.
In Rate Mode
, the drone will fly like an airplane with no auto-leveling or angle limitation, making it great for flying around in large spaces.
These flight modes are completely unique to the SRD127 – there is nothing else like it on the market.
Well picked components by Storm factory
No compromise on the choice of equipment on the SRD127, it can handle any aggressive flying.
RadioLink T8FB (V2) 2.4Ghz 8-Ch S.Bus Radio Transmitter
True 8-Ch radio controller, great finishing, takes DC 4.8V~18V, so you can use any 2S~4S LiPo with JST connector to power it up, or with he included AA battery tray.
Installed with a remote controlled battery-warning buzzer!
A remote controlled battery-warning buzzer comes already installed in the drone. This buzzer will alert you when the low voltage threshold (adjustable) has been reached. You can also trigger the buzzer using a switch on the transmitter to help locate the aircraft if you happen to land in tall grass.
Storm SRD127 Specifications :
This package includes :
- Weight : 143 g (without LiPo)
- All-up-weight : 190g (with 3S 11.1V 450mah 50C LiPo) (* sold separately)
- Dimension : 105mm (L) x 134mm (W) x 40mm (H) (without LiPo)
- Motor to motor : 127mm
- Motor : 1306-3100kv brushless motor
- Propeller : HQ 3 x 3 x 3 tri-blade propeller
- ESC : Storm Raptor 15A ESC w/ BLHeli firmware
- Flight Controller : SP Racing F3 FC running BetaFlight
- FPV system : Storm 5.8Ghz 200mw Video Transmitter w/ built-in clover leaf antenna
- Camera : Storm 140° 2 g micro FPV camera
- Radio System : RadioLink T8FB V2 2.4Ghz 8-Ch
Fully Assembled SRD127
RadioLink T8FB V2 2.4Ghz 8-Ch Radio System
6pcs Clockwise HQ 3 x 3 x 3 tri-blade Propeller (4 of them are spare)
6pcs Counter-Clockwise HQ 3 x 3 x 3R tri-blade Pusher Propeller (4 of them are spare)
Storm lipo strap
Storm neoprene landing pads
3-in-1 Multi-nut Wrench (10mm / 8mm / 5.5mm)
* Battery sold separately
* Charger sold separately
Useful Items :
* We recommend you get a lot of spare propellers.
* Get some extra batteries
* Remember this, the lighter the drone the better the handling. By using a
lighter battery for this drone you will get more nimble flight performance.
You will really appreciate the difference.
: This model has been discontinued and replaced with SRD125.
Useful Information :
Get it now for
USD $299.00 USD $199.00 only!