This model is discontinued
Storm Racing Team's Weapon of Choice for Professional Racing
Storm SRD 210 Ready to Fly Edition with CC3D Flight Controller
With years of experience in the FPV racing quad industry, Storm Factory has perfected the
secret recipe for making a championship winning machine. The very compact, yet extremely
powerful Storm SRD 210
, is a competitive little monster and is available now.
Designed by professional FPV racers, the SRD210 frame is optimized for performance, to
deliver high speed and agility. The frame is a Unibody design, made with 3mm thick real 3K
carbon fiber. The really light weight and durable frame (including upper deck and aluminum
columns) weighs only 95 grams. The clean,efficient, one-piece design of the frame makes it
easy to build and quick to maintain. Every pilot will love it. The airframe was designed to be
as small as possible, while comfortably supporting 5" props and 220X size motors.
The Storm SRD 210
is an optimized blend of the latest technology and components, utilizing the powerful Storm
M2204 brushless motor with HQ 5 x 4 Tri-Blade propellers running on a 4S battery. The Foxeer 700TVL
CMOS camera combined with the Storm FX799T 200mw VTX w/ Raceband and an omni-directional
Mushroom Antenna provides the best possible piloting experience. The SRD210 is a powerful quadcopter
that is ideal for both FPV (First Person View) or LOS (Line of Sight) flying.
Storm SRD210 frame Features
The Storm SRD210 Frame set - Designed by Competition FPV racers.
The High End Racing Drone
The SRD210 Storm Racing Drone provides our exclusive Optimized CC3D Flight Parameters!
- Designed by FPV racers, the frame is designed for ease of building, with clean, efficient
- Full 3K Carbon Fiber airframe featuring a solid 3mm thick "Unibody" main plate
- Very lightweight (frame set weight just 95g!)
- The compact 210 size design will comfortably support 5" props and 220X size motors
- Multiple motor mounting holes are provided, to fit a variety of motors (M3 and M2
screw mounting patterns).
- "Bumpers" on the end of the arms protect the motors in a crash
- Easy Lipo Access, adjustable C.G. for the aircraft
- Able to carry ActionCam (such as GoPro 4, Mobius, or GoPro Session) with camera mount (* FREE!! Exclusive on Helipal)
We know that you will LOVE all Six of the tuned and tested, pre-loaded flight modes on the SRD210.
The Beginner Mode (Stabilized) is slower and less aggressive. It provides a no-stress flying
experience. In the Expert Mode (Acro), the drone will fly faster, which is great for large space FPV
flying. These Six Flight Modes set the SRD210 far apart from the competition.
Storm tuned Six Flight Modes; it's suitable for all-level players!
you are a LOS (Line of Sight) or FPV (First Person View) player, you can always find the suitable Flight Mode to fly comfortably.
It’s like driving a Hot Hatch racer with a V12 Engine with Turbo Charger!
The All New Storm M2204 2300kv Updraft Cooling™ Motor dissipates heat much faster than ordinary motors, hence it can handle one grade higher in propellers than the one without Updraft Cooling™, this is a very effective way to boost the thrust without adding extra weight. Working with the HQ 5 x 4 x 3 Tri-Blade Propeller, they give you tremendous of thrust and a great power-to-weight ratio, very fast punch-out and super high speed flying.
Storm Mini 30A ESC
Continous 30A and Burst at 40A output, works great with 180X to 220X motors.
Comes complete with the Foxeer CMOS camera
Provides great image quality
during transitions from bright to dark lighting conditions. The tilt angle is adjustable for different flight
Storm FX799T 200mw Video Transmitter w/ Raceband, it's more user-friendly in the field
Rule No.1 - it has to look cool!
The SRD210 comes with Multi-color LED in the front and the rear.
The FPV pilots who designed the SRD210 made standard sized RC components compatible
with the very compact design of the frame.
The battery compartment is easily accessible,
and it allows you to use large batteries for longer
Installed with Battery Warning Buzzer, and it's Remote Controlled!
A Remote Controlled Battery Warning Buzzer comes installed from the factory. The buzzer will
alert you when the low voltage threshold (adjustable) is reached. You can also trigger the buzzer
with a switch on the transmitter, to help locate the aircraft is you should land in tall grass.
Don't have the time to build one yourself? Helipal has the Ready-to-Fly package for you!
RadioLink AT9 - Easy to use, reliable 9-Channel RC System
The RadioLink AT9 9 Channel RC System is the perfect match for the Storm Drone. It is compatible
with the S.Bus and Telemetry modules (*sold separately), and it’s SUPER easy to use. The menu in
the transmitter is straightforward, with easy access to all settings, and you will have it set up with
your multi-rotor aircraft in just a few minutes. The appearance and finish is excellent, the stick spring
tension feels just right, and the system is very reliable. It comes complete with the R9D 9-Channel
receiver with S.Bus.
Available in different size, each has different character while sharing the same racing spec design.
Storm SRD210 (w/ CC3D) Specifications :
RadioLink AT9 Transmitter Spec and Features:
- Weight : 368g (without battery)
- All-up-weight : 514g (with 14.8V 1300mah 35C battery)
- Dimension : 172mm (L) x 210mm (W) x 60mm (H)
- Flight Controller : CC3D EVO (running LibrePilot software w/ Storm tuned parameters)
- FPV system : Storm FX799T 200mw VTX w/ Raceband
- Camera : Foxeer 90° 700TVL CMOS (PAL)
- Radio System : RadioLink AT9 2.4Ghz
- Dimension : 183mm x 193mm x 100mm
- Weight : 880g
- Frequency : 2.4Ghz ISM (2400mhz ~ 2485mhz)
- Modulation mode : QPSK
- Channel bandwidth : 5.0mhz
- Spread Spectrum : DSSS
- Adjacent channel rejection : >38dbm
- Transmitter power : <100mW (PCB testing), < 20dbm (3 meter air testing)
- Operating current : <105mA
- Operating voltage : 7.4V ~ 15V
- Control range : 0.9km on Land, 1.5km on Air
- Channels: 9-Ch / 5-9 Ch is customizable
- Simulator mode : under simulator mode, the RC output is switched off
- Screen : 2.8 inches 16 color screen, 240 x 320px
- Switches : 3 x 3-way switch, 5 x 2 way switch (1 is the reset switch)
- Compatible mode : All 120 and 90 degrees swashplate helicopter / All Fixed-wing and Glider / Five Flying Model / Multi-Rotors
RadioLink R9D Receiver Spec and Features:
- 2.4Ghz DSSS Protocol - No interference with others
- RX voltage and signal strength telemetry, external sensor for EP, Temperature, RPM, GPS etc.
- S.BUS compatible
- All 9 channels only take 3ms to response in parallel
- 4096 resolution, stable servo and no rudder shaking issue
- Accepts high voltage up to 10V
- Compact design for convenient assembling and operating
- Channel : 9-Ch / CH9 is for S.BUS
- Max input voltage: 10V
- Current : 38-45 mA（Voltage input: 5V）
- Size: 43mm x 24mm x 15mm
- Weight : 11g
- Control resolution: 4096 steps
This package includes :
Fully Assembled SRD210 (w/ CC3D) and FPV System (Camera and Transmitter)
RadioLink AT9 Radio System
Storm 14.8V 1300mah 35C Li-Po Battery
SKYRC E4 Charger
6pcs Clockwise HQ 5 x 4 x 3 Tri-Blade Propeller (4 of them are spare)
6pcs Counter-Clockwise 5 x 4 x 3 Tri-Blade Propeller (4 of them are spare)
2.0mm Hex Wrench
10mm Hex Nut Driver
GoPro 20° Mount w/ straps (* Exclusive on Helipal.com)
Mobius 20° Mount w/ straps (* Exclusive on Helipal.com)
HeliPal.com Quality Control, Checks, Tests and Calibrates Every Single Helicopter Before
Do you know how important is it? Trust us it is VERY IMPORTANT!
Many online sellers don't check and calibrate their products at all because it requires experienced rc
pilots and it is very time consuming as well. The Helipal.com team checks & calibrates every
aircraft, battery and battery Charger to ensure everything is in good condition!
HeliPal.com Sends You Correct Power Adapter and Frequency!
There are too many types of power adapters in the world. For example, the power adapter for the
UK cannot be used in USA. We know the standard of your country and we will send you the correct
one. The AC frequency is different for different countries as well. If you have no idea on what
frequency should be used for your country, we will send you the correct one.
Suitable for :
Designed by pilots for pilots,the SRD210 is one of the best FPV racers on the market. You
can use it for both FPV (First Person View) or LOS (Line of Sight) style, casual flying or for
aggressive racing competition. The aircraft comes out of the box, setup for serious
competition. The SRD210 RTF package will not let you down!
* CC3D or SP Racing (CleanFlight), which to choose? They are both good Flight controllers and each board has their own audience and they both get the job done. Simply saying, CC3D is especially good at LOS (Line of Sight) flying, prefered for beginners, and CleanFlight is especially good at FPV (First Person View) flying, recommended for advanced or experts.
* We recommend you get a lot of spare propellers.
* Get some extra batteries, as each pack gives you about 7~8 minutes of
flight time. In our experience you will want at least 5~6 packs for each race
day. We use a battery charger on site for non-stop flying.
* Remember this, the lighter the drone the better the handling. By using a
lighter battery for this drone you will get more nimble flight performance.
You will really appreciate the difference.
: This model is discontinued
Useful Information :
are equipped with the most updated flight profile that offers the best flying experience.
Incase you have messed up the default flight profile, you can download it from below.
UAV Profile and firmware updating procedure :
MOST UPDATED FLIGHT PROFILE
- Download "LibrePilot" and install it
- Download UAV PROFILE below (Please unzip before use)
- Connect the computer to your drone without battery
- Click "Firmware" (located at the Bottom) -> Click "Upgrade" (located at the top left corner)
- Click "File" (at top left corner) -> Import UAV Settings -> select the downloaded UAV file (Remember to Unzip)-> Click "Open" -> Click "Save to Board Flash"
- Put the drone on a perfect horizontal surface and Click "Configuration" (at the bottom) -> Click "Attitude" (at the left hand side) -> Click "Level" in Calibration box -> Click "Save" (at the bottom right corner)
Get it now for
USD $579.00 USD $439.00 only!
|FPV Power Output: